Chat and league down.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El El, Jun 11, 2019.

1. El El Committed Player

Hello

I just logged in and chats and league our down.
    It tells me I'm not in a league but I'm still in a league.
    Other people ingame having the same issues.
    Devs fix this please we don't wanna give people the impression we kicked them out of the league.

Anyone else have these issue????
    • Like x 2
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yes both vc and my custom chats
    It’s on an off for me, it’s a league-less visual glitch, the league will return when this visual glitch over
    Also had my friends missing in my friends list, it’s back for now

Overall annoying lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

Mail is bugged as well. I bought an emblem from the broker and it didn't come through the mail. I then bought a cheap $11 item and it also didn't some through the mail. I tried this on two characters and same results. I'm getting the mail error on one character and on the other, all my messages are gone.

US PS/PC
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

"No Mail" in red.

All messages are gone from my inbox. I'm hearing people confirm the same thing is happening to them through LFG/Trade. Hopefully our stuff is okay.

edit: Mail is back.

edit 2: The emblem I bought while the Mail was bugged didn't show up, neither did the $11 item. The cash was subtracted from my total balance, yet it's not here. I made a PS4 recording, too, just to be on the safe side. Some people are gonna be pissed if they bought something expensive during the outage. Not good.
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

A league-mate told me the league was gone when he logged in, I logged in to check and it said he never logged in today. Could the problem may be that the game isn't recognizing someone as actually logging in? This is an odd bug in general though.