Character's Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Jan 25, 2018.

1. JosEl Well-Known Player

About this post:
    There are multiple pages about character loadouts, but they either are uneffective (for being too close to the character maybe) or "not the only possible way to make that character's loadout" and so I decided to create this post, that will include as many characters as it can, and also, will show multiple options for a same character.
    Take in count that there might be more thant one powerset possible for the same character (for instance Ice, Earth and Fire for Superman) and so I wanted to make a post that would include multiple options of powersets for those characters.
    Most of the loadouts will be enlisted in a same list, but if there are a lot of loadouts for a same character, they will be posted apart.
    This porst will be checked once or twice every two weeks or so.
    Hope you ENJOY them! Waiting for your loadouts to be submitted!

Signs in the post:
    BST: Burst Damage attack.
    R(1-6): Rotation and place i the rotation.
    FU: Filling up the slots to make it 6 attacks.

To post a new LOADOUT:
    Must have been tested by you in being effective in combat.
    Must have certain similarity to the character, but you have some space to make it mor usable (Meaning that you can't make a Superman LO without Heat Vision, but you can make a Batman LO that doesn't add any acrobatic's attack)
    If there is already another loadout truly similar to the one you'll post, don't post it, comment it as suggestion.
    If a powerset isn't needed for the loadout, say the powerset you were using (mostly because of the differences in stats between powersets).
    Special versions of some characters are ALLOWED (such as Blue Lantern Flash, or Red Death Batman) and so posting loadouts based on them is perfectly OK!
    If a powerset/movement mode doesn't match the character, the loadout wont be posted.
    If the character admits osing the specific role of a powerset (such as Deathstroke' troller role, besides the DPS) try to specify if the loadout is for DPS or the role
    If the loadout has a rotation (recommended) or if some attacks can be changed by others (like a specific flying attack could be changed by any other flying attack), tell that while posting the loadout.
    Not trying to be rude, but if you can, after your loadout is posted, try to delete the comment (credit will be given) so it's easier for the readers to read this thread.

Loadouts:

Batman: DPS - Gadgets - Acrobatics
    Cryo-Foam (R1) - Gauss Grenade (BST - R2) - Implosion mine (R3) - Stealth - EMP Pulse (R4 BST) - Batarang multi-shot (RAnywhere).
    Comments: The Stealth it's essencially like an utility belt, add Bunker Buster and then other FU.

Superman: DPS - Ice - Flying
    Heat Vision (BST) - Swoop Attack (FU) - Whirlwind Attack - Freeze Breath (Half BST) - Frost Blast (BST) - Winter Ward (FU)
    Comments: Swoop Attack and Winter Ward can be changed by any flying or ice attack wanted. Freeze Breath and Whirlwind Attack attacks multiple enemies, Heat vision doesn't, thats why I put those.
  2. JosEl Well-Known Player

Reserved
  3. JosEl Well-Known Player

Reserved