Characters Intro: DCUO

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Soul, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Soul Dedicated Player

Hey!

I felt a sudden urge to try and bring to life an image I had for my in game characters, it ended up being like a sort-of Intro, tho still in progress.

I know close to nothing about editing, and I'm sure some of you out there have way better examples, which is why I would appreciate feedback, and if possible - links to other intros or short fan-made videos of DCUO you enjoyed.

Thank you!
    And Happy Passover :p
    • Like x 4
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That looked cool! Specially 'Squishy' at the end :)

Only suggestion: maybe have the 'camera' zoom in on them at the end of their intro so we can get a better look at them

Fairly sure this hasn't been done before, so well done :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Dezaras Loyal Player

What Visor said. Everything else was great, just zoom in so we can see the characters you're advertising.
  4. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I agreed with my two com padres above here. The intro is well done but being able to see them up close to get a sense of who they are would be more helpful, panning away to showcase the power usage at that point would be the icing on the cake. All in all, well done though. Is this for a Youtube channel or some other project you are trying to get going?
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Pretty good! I agree with the zooming in at the end, but i liked it!
  6. Soul Dedicated Player

Honestly, I just felt like doing it.. Idk why :p
    This isn't intended for anything specific, tho I may use it as an intro to every future videos I upload.

Thank you guys for the feedback, I actually did not save the project by mistake, so I cant get the same clips.. I may end up making a new one with a close-up on each character.

tyvm !
  7. Ceanothus New Player

I'm just going to say you guys all have intros and **** and i'm over here like "Can I even get a sig?!" Lmao :p