Character Cloning...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylo Committed Player

I replied to your original condescending post, explaining to you. You didn't like my explanation, so you make another condescending post. Thats not what an adult having a discussion does, that is what a kid having a temper tantrum does. Take your own advice.
  2. YodaDog New Player

Hey, I know. Lets have a $100 dollar token and I can just step off the ship with my 4 sets of T4 and all my mods and my 130+ SP and all my plans and furniture and everything.. Sounds great! It wouldnt affect a soul but for me it would be so awesome!

Maybe next we could get a $200 token that gives me God-Mode for arenas? No? Why not?

Oxymoron: "a figure of speech in which an apparent contradiction in terms appear in conjunction."

An example would be you, as you've shown here, and logic; in conjunction. Did that spell out the joke clearly enough for you to grasp it? Great.
    • Like x 1
  3. YodaDog New Player

lol, you call that a discussion? ok, kid. my bad, you got me. your idea is amazing. it wouldnt effect me or anyone else at all, just like replay badges didnt.. And I sincerely hope they make this happen for you immediately.
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

kind of off topic now..... I talked to my league about this last night we came to the conclusion that there are some feats that should not be shared collection feats,reapers,the explorations is the same movement mode the races sure. But feats for raids alerts and speed feats should not be shared you complete those while gearing up. All your duos and challenges feats no.
    your right this would not bother some one like me who knows how to play.
    If that person is willing to learn then fine but make the skill points unlock once they hit 30.
  5. Sylo Committed Player

Good, glad you see it won't affect "your" game kid, it is an amazing idea, and I hope this happens as well....
  6. Solarstar New Player

SOE will never allow this due to the fact that the feats actually do net you Skill Points; whereas in WoW, Blizzard has made their feats account bound since all they are in WoW is worthless as opposed to those who've played during WotLK and Cataclysm.
  7. Sylo Committed Player

If feats were to be account bound( meaning you do not need to clone, just simply make a new toon ) then I agree with you, but with cloning I think everything should be carried over( except equipped gear ). Just my opinion.
  8. YodaDog New Player

Well too bad it wont. And by I, of course, I meant me and everybody else that plays this game. While we're playing the grown-up-vocabulary game.. maybe you should look up solipsist.. Or maybe you're familiar with the word already. You seem to be quite a believer.
    Cheers, son.
  9. Wilder Midnight New Player

sounds kinda fishy.

can the clones have water powers too?
  10. Sylo Committed Player

Now you speak for the entire userbase then accuse me of solipsism...lol. Irony. I tried to have a discussion with you. You quoted my long reply, gave a long reply of your own that I'm sure you thought was clever with the whole comparing a real job that one is paid for to a game that one "pays" to play. I then gave another long reply, but too many words scare you, so rather than continuing the disscussion you chose instead to have a hissy fit. Now I and others are trying to continue the discussion w/o you, yet you are still here, having a temper tantrum. You don't like the idea, point taken, now go play the "grown up vocabulary game" with all the people you speak for.
  11. YodaDog New Player

You know what? You're right. Its my bad for trying to talk sense with a fool. By all means, proceed, Govna. Im all done with this gem of an idea.
  12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

lol think this thread is done now.......can a green name close this one up?
    • Like x 1
  13. Sylo Committed Player

Once again you can't dispute or debate like an adult so you resort to your hissy fit ways.
  14. YodaDog New Player

lol.. you just keep derailing your own thread, tryin to get over on me.. Keep up the great work, genius, and Im sure you'll be gettin your fancy clone token any time now.. XD
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

This idea has been used in other games, but the idea was built into those games when the game went live. I wouldn't want to see this idea implemented at this juncture in the game. Who knows though, the Dev team may think this is the most amazing idea since replay badges
  16. Sylo Committed Player

Its not my thread, I simply added my opinion to it. Please believe me, there is no "trying" to get over on you. I simply pointed out your actions which have derailed this thread, the fact that you have sent me a PM proves your insecurities and your childish "need" to absolutely have the last word and that I am getting over on you( even though I'm not trying to ). Since me humoring you has not helped get this thread back on track, I will help you out. I will "let you" have the last word.
  17. YodaDog New Player

wow. you PM'ed me. whatever man. have at it. /ignored.
  18. Abstrakt Loyal Player

........and it continues
  19. Killua19 New Player

LOL First: Its not twofaced to give you an option: IF you cant do it or dont want to you dont have to. Dont ask for the option and then ask them to do stuff you could do by yourself. dont tell me you got no time or something: That is your problem and you have to deal with it nobdy else!

Also yes it is marketed for the casual player :) Why dou think this game lacks so much and is way worse then it could be? I still like the game but as soon as SOE realizes how much more money they will make if they throw that Casual BS out the window i will cry tears of joy
  20. DG-MOD-02 New Player

I am going to close this down with a reminder. If you see a forum violation, please use the report system and do NOT respond to or quote the violation. Posts should be respectful and constructive on these forums as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.