Character Advance Token

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HL4LYFE, May 26, 2019.

1. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

Im just curious how often a free one comes out? I have about 10 main characters 4 of which are at 262+ but i want a character for each power an i hate the leveling process an dont mind the CR progress but it still takes absolutely forever to get a single character up, an $45 to jump to E3 is kinda outrageously priced for 1 character. I've heard they have given a few away in the past per account an I just wonder how often an when I might expect the next 1.
  2. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

i believe its every anniversary of the game
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a random gift. Summer of 2016 and the one before Titans dropped are the only ones I remember.
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I thought it was only for anniversarys, we just got one in jan but hey im tryna make a earth character so id take another
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Do you mean the free CR skips? If so then yeah, they are random depending upon how far up the CR level is going, in my opinion. Like Lorax said, there was the one in 2016 (CR 100 skip I believe) and then the one before Teen Titans (CR 170 skip) and the one this past January, (CR 210 skip), which came out just before JLD and Update 94 was launched.

We may not get another one for a good while, since it is so much easier to advance your character to end-game level now.