Changes we notice that are not normal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, Jun 2, 2017.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Things in the game that we notice had been changed and still not updated.

1. Tier 8 - We are still using tier 6 synthetic mods this needs to be updated.
    2. Alerts now only give 3 marks no longer 5 resetting for 3 marks is no longer worth the exchange rate.
    3. Duo's now only give 1 mark resetting for 12 replays is no longer worth the exchange rate.

4. Gear is costing us more and we are getting less yet we wear and take it off in the same amount of time 90 days before new gear releases for those who take the long haul and grind without using replay badges. 130 mark for a chest piece.

5. Rare items are now being locked behind a paywall / keyed system instead of the traditional collection system and or RnD loot drop as it's always been nothing wrong with the keyed system create more rare items and to be used in this system rather than using collections what's the point of a radar enhancer if nothing to use them on.

Got more things to add I didn't list you feel are being overlooked or you know has been left to delaptate vs being updated list it below PVP is not part of this subject. keep the argument clean and progressive.
    • Like x 4
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

they reorganized the urgent warfront teleporter options to list alphabetically.
    • Like x 1
  3. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Just curious, cause maybe I missed something, but how are we getting less gear?
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Why in the hell are people still using synthetics?
    • Like x 2
  5. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Because it's not efficient to waste materials that you're going to put into non-vendor gear?!
    • Like x 1
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

True. But at least they have those new fancy Olympian mod recovery kits now. That should help out a lot.
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

not normal...lets see...Americas greatest heroes used to look like this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

now they look like this
    [IMG]
    NOT...NORMAL!!!
  8. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

In my case (and I am still newish at 70 days total) I have just been using them for two reasons:

1. Since the new update I shot up from 191 to 198 which involved several changes of gear. While it seems that it has slowed down a bit the majority of what I have gear wise will still be replaced by the war-bonds gear. So I figured why waste the crafting stuff if I am just going to be deleting it all anyway.

2. My MoVs keep piling up. Several times now I didn't realize that I had the full 100 so I was missing out. There's still a ton of feats I need SP wise, and I know that certain styles from the vendors in the pit are a good investment. But when I only have 2-4 pieces of gear where I could benefit from having something socketed I figured the 5 marks weren't a bad investment.

A few things that annoy me majorly in regards to things that haven't been fixed:

1. It seems like half the time I go in to decorate my league hall (even if just to place 1 item) whenever I exit the decorator panel I just fall endlessly through the void of outer space. It can be fixed with a warp, but on a few rare occasions I have the reset timers running for both my base and HQ. So that means I warp to a rally god knows where at best. It isn't a huge deal, but it seems like it would be an easy fix.

2. I go to walk in/out of a building and my whole game crashes. This is especially annoying with these new raids/alerts and given the fact that most people will kick you into linkdead status without a second thought. Again, it seems like it would be an easy fix.
  9. Gimpy Loyal Player

Unless they have made a change to those new recovery kits, they don't work with all mods.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No they only work with specific mods. Olympian Recovery Kits for Olympian Mods and Special Forces Recovery Kits for Special Forces Mods
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

b/c stats < CR
    • Like x 1
  12. Swiftduck Loyal Player

this game is on it's death throes.

Its all cash grabs before their contract expires and Columbus Nova pulls the plug on them. Which is exactly what Columbus Nova does. They invest in a company until it is no longer profitable. They usually sign a few year deal, where they make as much money as possible off of dwindling companies, then pull the plug and sell.
    • Like x 1
  13. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

zero point in putting anything meaningful into gear you will replace over and over..

i use synthetics in green and blue gear. heck sometimes even betas to at least get my bonus slot

i then upgrade and start using T8 mods in my purple gear since i expect to have it for awhile

once i finally get my vendor gear ill start putting the "best mods" in. even though that isnt really necessary either unless your truly dedicated to your role or a try hard dps who feels the need to see him or herself name at the top of a leaderboard at the end of a instance.

having best mods right now is a choice its wont kill you to not have them and you will do fine... maybe things change in the revamp.
  14. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oly mods and 8 mods go in the at tier gear, not the green and blue gear.