Changes To The Marketplace

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Lone Stranger, Oct 6, 2013.

1. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Break up the DLC's as well as selling them as is.
    Right now, a DLC is $10.
    Make the power, weapon, and/or content available seperately for $6.50 each.

It would allow me to save money for now, buying Celestial Powers without the content I haven't reached yet. I could then buy the content later, when I get there, and SOE makes +$3.00 from the transactions.

It would allow me to buy Quantum Powers without buying Nexus and Paradox, which I've decided I'll never waste time running.

It would allow you to buy the storyline and missions from SoT without wasting money on Celestial Powers if you don't want them.

It would allow you to buy ANY DLC's storyline and content without the powers or weapons if you don't want them.

It would allow you to buy ANY DLC's powers or the shield without the storyline and content if you don't want them.

Celestial Powers
    Earth Powers
    Electrical Powers
    Light Powers
    Quantum Powers
    the next new power
    Shield
    Utility Belts
    Base
    all COULD be purchased seperately.
    And if you didn't want any of that stuff...
    8 (soon to be 9) DLC's worth of story and content could be purchased without it.

I think this might boost sales in the short run by allowing players to pick and choose...
    But everyone would probably want the entire content (if not powers and such) eventually, so the added cost would increase revenue even more in the long run.

What are your thoughts?
    • Like x 1
  2. Twilight Man New Player

I like it. /thread