Change Zeus’ Orbital thing back

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Crn, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Crn Well-Known Player

Change the Zeus orbital strike joint back, you can barely see it now. Didn’t have to reduce the effects that much. Oh and please allow us to move the grouped names to the right of the screen. Thanks
    • Like x 8
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Please no.
    • Like x 13
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Dear God, no. That trinket was a seizure inducing eyesore.
    • Like x 10
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Funny how it is ONLY the zeus orbital ppl ***** about when quantum and atomic are just as bad if not worse. Go figure.
    • Like x 3
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

worse? i have to disagree. as an active tank on a few toons, i can honestly say i blindly miss certain effects/tells from what's around as a result of the original zeus orbital. i approve of these changes.

water puddles is another issue of disrupting my visuals.
    • Like x 5
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have a Quantum toon.
    The Zeus Orbital was the only thing in game that forced me to close my eyes or look away from my screen.
    • Like x 2
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its perfect like it is now. Im a Tank and thank you Devs for this
    • Like x 5
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

No thanks. I like having my vision intact. :p
    • Like x 4
  9. Crn Well-Known Player

First of, I agree that it was too much the way it was before. All I’m saying they toned it down too much. That’s all. Let’s meet in the middle.
    • Like x 4
  10. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yea when I first noticed it I was like wtf a tiny electric comes down and then a bunch of white numbers lol. It def needs to brought back up but maybe not to it's original visuals. And for those who disagree theres other orbitals that do almost just as bad visually when I tank. But this Zeus orbital got butchered
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

judging by the solo, ill throw out hopeful speculation that the red/black zeus orbital that strikes in the beginning of solo will be our vendor update orbital & maybe the old 1 was too much so they toned it down to be in line with that 1, hopefully
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It was a nightmare in SM where one missed skull could easily be a wipe and a lot of wasted time . Was in a few groups where we insisted someone switch it out.
  13. Noble One Committed Player

ok ive been gone for a while but came to pop my head in for the new content and saw the "new" Zeus orbital.... im electric and no lie... i thought i used a basic power. seriously my electrocute looks 1000 times better then this thing AND i can pop that every 12 seconds. Zeus orbital was meant to be flashy, ITS A FRICKEN BOLT OF LIGHTING FROM ZEUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! now it just looks like the they took telsa blast and my it vertical.

they couldve kept the same bolt as before and my it slightly lighter. the only way the bolt took a toll on the eyes is if everyone in the raid popped it at once.
    • Like x 1
  14. Raven Roth Committed Player

They should have made it so that only one shockwave/bolt of it appears and does all the damage, then no one would complain about having their eyes murdered
    • Like x 1
  15. Hmmmm Well-Known Player

I'll be fine with it as it is (even though there are others that are just as bad, that stay out longer and can be cat far more often...) If they give me back my quarks. This version isn't what i was buying. I was buying a lightning bolt from a god...
    • Like x 3
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

There are basic powers in the game that are more annoying than the Zeus orbital ever was (obscuring more, and lasting longer) . They should all be toned down too. But toning those down won't be the same, because nobody paid Quarks for those.
    • Like x 3
  17. Crn Well-Known Player

I switched it out for the original, can barely see when it hits now. But hey, it is what it is.
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Please change it back, it looks horrible to say the least
    • Like x 1
  19. 1stCmdMent Level 30

For all that is worth saying, in all languages, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. AND DO IT NOW. My normal electric powers do more visual eye damage if that is the case. And don't even get me started on other powers. So, just change it back mkay, PRETTY PLEASE.
    • Like x 1
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Unless we get a way to turn down "friendly" effects while keeping "enemy" effects fully visible, no. I think this change is making most tanks breathe a sigh of relief. :)
    • Like x 4