change colors of powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by SilverBullet, Apr 27, 2013.

1. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

The streaks I make as I fly can be my custom colors but not the energy blasts I shoot out of my hands?? I am pretty letdown in the number of powers and customization in the game. There is like only a handful of powers and then the only real customization depends on the weapon you choose and your movement mode.

Was pretty let down in hand blaster animations to. Weak attacks and multihit lightning are the only cool animations. If I wanted to punch stuff I would have picked brawler or somethign else.
  2. Veritech Loyal Player

Holy thread necromancing batman.
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Give it time.
  4. theBrav3 New Player

5. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I
    i thought this thread died a long time ago. Now I don't know what to say.
  6. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Im not a lantern anymore. Since 2013 been earth with my main. I would like to change the grey rocks. To another color. I still havent seen the devs say this wont work.
    • Like x 1
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

I would pay a decent amount of cash to be able to change the color of my Atomic toon's powers back to the classic Black/Green combo. I could see a lot of other colors being purchased, like green fire or black ice. The reason used to be that powers need to be able to be identified quickly in PvP so I'm guessing that's what they will say again.

Necro or not, I want this feature!
    • Like x 2
  8. DuncanStewart New Player

If you couldn't downright add another button that changes the color of the powers, you could at least add new power sets for other lantern corps, like Hope, Love, Compassion, etc, you've already done that with Rage
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Could you NOT Necro threads from 2013 please?
    • Like x 1
  10. slyvanman New Player

Yep, threads from 2013 are now irrelevant as the game has changed drastically. I think Daybreak is literally scared of success or perhaps another company is constricting them from taking DCUO to greater heights. Or perhaps they are waiting for new gen pcs & consoles to come out to give the technology that will not hold them back. At this point, I am only speculating as to why deeper customization seems impossible or improbable. However, I feel every company should be it's own without the interference of any outside entity as long as it operates within the parameters of the law. I also feel that if it has already been tested on other game platforms, then surely it's both possible and probable on DCUO.

"Don't hold back. Greatness is waiting right around the corner."
  11. Asahi36 New Player

I think that we should be able to change the power color, if the devs consider adding this in the game, for example for heals they would use light colors to match their power, tanks would you dark colors and controllers would use the normal version of colors like normal red or blue and damage role should use the default colors