Central City DLC2 Lootless

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Savynaa, May 30, 2018.

1. Savynaa Well-Known Player

Any monsters in Central City DLC2 have loot. Can you bring back loot table ? Hard to farm overcharged matter in flash duo ^^.

ps: i saw this bug is here from september 2017 :p

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  2. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

I think they did it on purpose,I dont know why,so its not considered a bug.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe this was broken during the revamp, I don't recall seeing a dev comment so I believe it is unintentional.
  4. Savynaa Well-Known Player

I play from 2011 this area always have loot. Coincidence with the Revamp in 2017 when they adjusted every monsters loot have disappeared.

So i bump the bug a little because it's 9 month this problem have been reported. It's a bit annoying for the tank to run duo 100 times to make chrono.
    • Like x 1
  5. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Since people have been complaining about this for almost a year now and the devs didnt respond once,my guess is that they either ignore our bug reports or they changed it on purpose.
  6. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

I too want the reapers to drop overcharged matter again.Ive seen older threads of people reporting this.
    The point is if they havent responded on any of those threads,why would they respond now.
  7. Savynaa Well-Known Player

Many bug take year or yearS for to be fixed and some still not fixed. We can just pray :p most of the time that don't work, 5% of time that work :p
    • Like x 1