Fixed Census data has been stale for about a week.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by IonHero, Nov 27, 2021.

1. IonHero Well-Known Player

The Census API hasn't been receiving up-to date info from the game for about a week.
    leaving all data from it to become stale.

Is there anything someone at Daybreak can do about it, please and thank you.
    • Like x 21
  2. RavNoc Well-Known Player

Yeah :( zonexus isn't working either :( and I need it for my alt
    • Like x 1
  3. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Did this connection between the api and the game stop working with the most recent game patch on the 23rd?
  4. IonHero Well-Known Player

From what I can see, It happened sometime on the Nov 18th, just as the previous Save The Universe was opened up.
    (Based on that only a few people on the Switch have the style feats added that day.)
    • Like x 1
  5. IonHero Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  6. RavNoc Well-Known Player

I don't understand how they can't keep up with their own certificates?
  7. Wallachia Loyal Player

Certificates only expire once per year, it's easy to forget.
    • Like x 1
  8. RavNoc Well-Known Player

Understandable. But it's been like a monthhhh
    • Like x 1
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

upvoted
    • Like x 1
  10. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Up, Up and Above!
    • Like x 1
  11. IonHero Well-Known Player

Well, I am hopefully they are fixing it...(yet fearful that it's gone for good) as at the moment the dcuo census is offline.
    • Like x 1
  12. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I've been hopeful for years they'd expand this out the way PlanetSide's is, but I definitely never thought it'd go this route. I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm also seeing weird things in game between feats. My Traits > Stat Points menu gives one number of Skill Points and if I look at my character in the League Management > Roster popup window, a lower number appears. o_O Internal lookups are wonky
  13. BatgirlS2 Level 30

Still waiting for this to get updated, please.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkQuantumMenace New Player

Same waiting for this, so I can stop looking at my feat log every time and just rely on the site.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkQuantumMenace New Player

Are you adding the newest episode Legion of Doom feats when the site works again?
  16. IonHero Well-Known Player

The outdated data on the census has reappeared, however the character info has seemingly not appeared with it.

I'll be adding it as soon as I can, although it may take a little time. especially if there are feats that are invisible feats that require a prerequisite feat to be accomplished first...
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Our recent maintenances have separated census from the game temporarily. Once we perform a similar maintenance/transition on the census, it will populate again.
    • Like x 5
  18. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Maybe this could be a maintenance/transition which also fixes the old item stats (health, might, resto etc.) in the census? As far as I know those all are heavily outdated dating back like 5 years when the first major rupture happened to the census, basically disconnecting it from the game due to a major design change in-game?

I never understood why it was not possible to install a small adapter/converter software to make the game fully compatible with the census again. I am not fully aware how the census became functional again, but I think those old issues are still around including missing items from episode 26 onwards.

The census is a VERY useful tool. Please try to keep it in shape as much as possible.

Thank you.
    AP
    • Like x 2
  19. RavNoc Well-Known Player

I'm gonna cry :(
    Lol
  20. The OmniScrooge New Player

...bump...

Any new developments on this??
    • Like x 2