Celestial Healing What Not To Do

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AIpha, Aug 6, 2013.

1. AIpha New Player

Actually biocap can't save you from a one shot but i get what you are saying.
  2. Anti Bezz New Player

Your right lol. I keep saying 1 shot cuz when this first came out thats all that happened :p
    Example General's bunker (hero) stuns, can 1 shot on the first hit, but with most ppl like myself I do have spare sp i put into health so I'm at 5300+ so I don't get 1 shot by that first hit. With a bio-cap if your lucky you can breakout the stun and roll out before death. Swarm Shield and BoS can also give you protection to roll out of it if you do get stuck. Bio-cap just saves you from those repeated 2k hits you may take. Best if it crits :D lol has potential to bring you to full health, but your right doesn't save 1 shot, saves 2 shots :)
  3. BrotherMutant New Player

Since we are in agreement that bubbles and 'safety nets" or burst heals are invaluable, has anyone done that math on when Resto will make a Burst heal better than a Resto based (Resto x 1.3) shield? Would be interesting to see when or if Bio Cap exceeds a team of 4 bubble (not counting being able to not be interrupted to grab gears of course).
  4. AIpha New Player

I don't think it ever does. At 3900 Resto Biocap can heal for 1399 and the saftey net will heal for 1399. Its not even close to close.
  5. Toxiic Committed Player

Do people still use ID? Anyway, My bio-electric surge can heal a tank for 5k... With a critical of course.
    We wanted harder they gave us Nexus. We want different its gonna be Celestial.

Anyway.... If PvP and PvE were separated it would get rid of the problems with having to nerf (or not buff) a power because it would be/is OP in PvP.
  6. BrotherMutant New Player

Awww that blows. Was hoping (eventually) I'd out pace those Sorc and Nature bubblers out there.
  7. petvpets New Player

Off topic I know, but surge hit one person. with less power I can give everyone in the raid 5K with an ID.

I am just saying. I see a lot of electric healers spam surge and bio and galvanize and they think they are healers.
  8. Toxiic Committed Player

Why spam surge? E-Gen + Galv the whole raid should be full health. Or at least 85%+ while E-Gen/other healer puts them up more.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I'm sorry sir but you dont know what your talking about a Burst heal is one giant heal...Heal over time is several heals given out over a certian amount of time all those heals are Heal over times. learn what the terms mean.....

yes it gives larger heals at first then smaller ones over time but that is what Heal over time is in a mmo
    not trying to be difficult but your incorrect
    • Like x 1
  10. Lokkii Committed Player

Yeah, a "burst heal" is not getting a ,for example, tick heal for 140 before getting 9 ticks of 80.
    • Like x 1
  11. AIpha New Player

You are difficult because then you would consider arc lightning a hot by your definition cause it gives different heals over a set time. Its actually burst. I'm sorry but you are just plain wrong here when the heals it give heals a BURST OF HEALTH thats is what makes it a burst heal. If it rratores health to you over an extended period of time that is a heal over time. Both savage growth and metabolism heal a BURST of you health at the beginning then continue to heal your bar over time. Its that simple. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. I have never read a thing you have wrote that I agree with.
  12. AIpha New Player

Th
    That's not even close to how savage growth or metabolism works. Sore posted the numbers on the four burst ticks of the powers. They add up to be very similar to the health healed by a bisurge burst heal and they heal that amount in the same time period of bisurge as well. Whether the heal amount of a 1 sec period is split into four heals or delivered as one doesn't make a difference. It still healed a burst of you health.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

then by your definition every heal in the game is burst heal and there is no such thing as heal over time Im done with this. your wrong but l'm not arguing anymore thats whats ignor is for hope you have a nice day
  14. John New Player

If I see another area effect heal-_- please make it something different
  15. Lokkii Committed Player

I was giving a random example not really tied to any power. I'm just saying the 1st heal being bigger does not make it a burst heal, and adding up HoT's to make a big number doesn't make it a burst heal, you are simply confused. You are basically, from what ive read saying a burst and a HoT are the same. Which generally speaking in MMO terms is incorrect, a burst heal is ONE big heal, a HoT is multiple heals, here's the kicker, that you receive over time
    • Like x 2
  16. AIpha New Player

To be even more clear a heal over time is a buff that ticks heals over a regular interval the initial bursts if metabolism and savage growth do not show as buffs or tick at the same intervals as the pheromones(the actual healing overtime effect of the powers). Pheromones are heals over time. The initial bursts from savage growth or metabolism are not. Generally in this game a hot effect can be seen as a buff under current effects. The only hot effects listed under current buffds when using metabolism and savage growth are that of the pheromones not the four burst ticks thus the four burst ticks are burst heal and the following ticks are a hot. Simple really. Every HoT in this game can be seen in the current effects menu. If it isn't listed there its a burst heal. You can believe whatever wrong theory you want but based upon the mechanics of this game and ALL HoTs showing as buffs in h current effects, the initial four burst ticks of savage growth and metabolism are not a HoT they are four burst ticks felt in quick succession.
  17. AIpha New Player

Read my last post it explains why I'm right. I don't need to explain it further than that. Burst and hit are not based on size of heal . A HoT is a buff a burst heal is not. That is the definition in this game. Just because it ticks over time does not make ita HoT. A HoT us a buff in ALL MMOs buffa in our game can be seen in the current effects menu.
  18. Lokkii Committed Player

TL;DR

and I forget, how dare us disagree with a mighty guide writer, forgive us.
    • Like x 2
  19. Tikkun Loyal Player

In Nex when a bunker or orange circle is under someone's feet, I can heal them though it with Blossom if I have at least two pheromones already in place. It has to be right as the damage starts so I have to see the animation to get it right rather than look at the health bar. Swarm shield can shield through the whole thing, but the burst leaves them with more health afterward. I haven't checked the numbers yet, but I'm thinking the heal number will be larger than the absorption on the shield. The other variable to consider is this doesn't work as well if the heal has to be spread because the party is dropping. If it's truly a single target Blossom or even split with the tank, it's a really huge heal.
    • Like x 1
  20. AIpha New Player

Let me pharaphrase this post. "I'm wrong and dnt want to admit it so I will try and insult someone".