Celestial Healing In PvP

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ekaterina, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Tikkun Loyal Player

It just seems we have different playstyles and team dynamics. I often do have more than one person on me and I love pretending to be a tank. Good communication is what you need in that case. I let my team know how many are on me and they focus fire right back to protect me. If I say who is debuffing me it's pretty much a death sentence for that person. I've played since launch as well and as every healing power, premade and pug. Again, I think our difference in opinion just boils down to different playstyles. It seems you prefer to stay out of the fight and not be attacked and I like to provoke people to attack me to bring them out in the open so the dps can destroy them (if I can't handle them myself of course). It all depends on the arena and I'm talking more about death matches in that sense. Unfortunately, I don't have much advice for a playstyle that doesn't require dishing damage while healing because that's not really how I run things as Celestial. Maybe try Sacrifice if people are killing you a lot and focusing fire? As long as your team lives long enough for you to get back, that's all that counts. Then you have another chance to hide.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ekaterina Committed Player

im more of a defensive player grabbing immunities and throwing block breaks on the target when i start taking a lot of damage and is debuffed thats when i kite.
    • Like x 1
  3. DisoaMala New Player

Yes your debuffed the majority of the time I understand that its part of the game now. Yes the burst damage sucks iunderstand that and majority of the time your targeted because your are a healer I understand that too. I pug sometimes and sometimes I don't and sometimes I play against pug groups and sometimes I don't. I usually PvP everyday from 1v1s to 8v8s Im not sayin im perfect but I don't do that bad. I was just stating my opinion like everyone has.

p.s. don't make assumptions based nothing nobody was attacking you but apparently you got butt hurt to what I said and im not goin to get into a pissing match with you.
  4. Teravolt New Player

lol you got a point
  5. Ekaterina Committed Player

The P.s part was not just for you more for people who say that instead of testing it out, sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you because It was not intentional.
    • Like x 1