Celestial healer loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jensu, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

hello guys i have been working on my healer alt, and since the revamp back in 2017, i was wondering if there's a new loadout for healing with celestial, or if the one i am using is still good

[IMG]
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

The standard is usually the 2 hots admonish combo and wrath. Then a shield obviously divine light obviously renew and the sc shield.

You can of course tweek these to how you want
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

using anything labeled "light" that's not dps, with a shield is pretty much all you have to do.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jensu Well-Known Player

this is the loadout i was using before revamp 2017....Consume soul benediction renew virtuous light blessing consecrated ground
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Before revamp benediction was a damage crit buff, why were you using it to heal?

As it is now, it's a self heal based on the damage you do every 2 seconds. When you combo it into malediction it becomes a 8 man HoT. I don't use it to heal, seems too garbage.
  6. Jensu Well-Known Player

Thanks for the tip, I reworked the loadout, and it seems to be keeping peoeple alive
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

when i was considering testing celestial as a substitute to nature i came up with this loadout for maximum healing output and survivability: 1. sacred light 2. guardian's light, 3. virtuous light, 4. blessing, 5. renew, and 6. divine light. this loadout emphasizes self defense and preservation allowing you to live longer and also maximizes heals through a diverse range hots and ranged/priority heals.
  8. Ergotth Committed Player

I go for Blessing, Admonish, Wrath+Consume, Guardian Light, Renew and Divine Light, and whenever the team is not at immediate need of heals, I do the Renew+Curse combo on dying enemies, gives a lot of heals. Basicaly I just keep the Admonish HoT running and alternate Wrath combo and Renew as their HP go down, pop the shield when things get ugly, Divine Light if things get REALLY ugly, and Guardian Light when an ally is revived or when things are HOPELESSLY ugly. I often wish to use COnsecrated Ground or Sacrifice but I can't find any skill I would like to switch for it.
    • Like x 1
  9. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Maybe swap out Guardian Light for Consecrated Ground? You already have renew plus your HoTs when someone is revived. That will usually get them up to 100%.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jensu Well-Known Player

alright i will try that out
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

the two biggest things a healer loadout in general should do is heal (and i mean HEAL as in provide a steady flow of heals/hots because from my experience you always have that ONE person who can't step out of certain death even to save their life.), and keep one's self alive (just remember the way the game is programmed the hate table makes the healer the most easily targeted team mate after the tank and the most likely one to take the pounding if you have a poor tank or poor troller or neither at all.).
  12. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

I'm using this:

1. Renew (and combo into the other thing sometimes, for the hot-on-kill)*
    2. Admonish (and combo into the other thing most of the time, more hot)
    3. Consume Soul
    4. Blessing (and combo into Death Mark sometimes, for the hot-on-kill)*
    5. Guardian's Light (it's great with Empowered Channeling hand mod)
    6. Virtuous Light

Doing quite alright with it. :)
    • Like x 4
  13. Ergotth Committed Player

Guardian light is too much of a powerful HoT to give up, after the rework its almost an OP heal, especialy since it heals more when allies are below 50%. It always saves my team when I'm struggling with too much dmg to heal and suddenly Divine Light comes out almost like a Deus ex machina, complete with the holy light over me and all it needs is the chorus going "Oooooooooh" while the team is restored to full hp.
    • Like x 2
  14. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

This thread has inspired me to try out Guardian's light. My electric healer on the hero side used to use Ionic drain with the channel hand mod for an big group heal many years ago. I still find Consecrated Ground to be useful in Hive Elite for the 2nd boss floor trap phase and last boss volcano phase. I might try it out in the alert and Machine reg to start.
    • Like x 1