CE-34878-0 error code

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gixxer, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Gixxer Active Player

I keep getting this code. I was online playing for about 4 hours, then switched characters...after I logged back on 1 min or so later, game closes and this error code comes up. This has happened 6 times in a row. Very frustrating!
    Anyone know what's going on with this?

EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm on PS4.
    • Like x 7
  2. Gixxer Active Player

This hasn't happened to anyone else? Really?
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Have you tried looking the code up online? I don't have a ps4 so I can't help you.
  4. gtgrafe New Player

I just received this error code 3 times in the past 5 minutes. Was attempting to use broker in base twice then froze outside of base when I attempted to access my map.
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I have the issue too. Only happens in the broker.
  6. Gixxer Active Player

Yes, this happened right after I tried to look in the AH. Then after relog, it will kick me off after about a min.
  7. Savage Mind Committed Player

Happens in broker and when I try to q for pvp.
  8. Chris72Lynch New Player

I was just getting the PS4 locking up with this game. It stopped doing that today, but, I started getting this new issue.

I'm deleting it and going to try to download and re-install one more time. If it doesn't fix it I'm going to give up.
  9. WreckTech New Player

Every single day...
  10. dubq New Player

Getting this error code since the latest game update. Clearly something has been broken.
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

This has been happening to me alot in the last few days I get kicked about 5 or 6 times in a row any idea when or if this is going to be looked at .
  12. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

:mad: I keep having my dcuo app crash on the ps4 and get this code just from super-speed flying through the watchtower. Everytime it happens, all my game setting get reset to default.. no more custom channels, have to reset sound, mic and all audio/video options
  13. Ragnarok Well-Known Player

Still happening, every day. A response on SOE from this would be nice. Yes, you can just log back in and its less of a hassle than the PS3 disconnects/ crashes. However, it shouldn't be happening with a wired connection (which I'm using).
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I crash 3+ times daily on the PS4 and receive this code

Happens completely randomly...Most often when entering a teleporter, opening something (AH or Mail) or hitting a cutscene