CC Bounties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Do these disappear during the seasonal events? Is that intended, if so? Does anyone even do these anymore? I still need like 220 lol
    • Like x 1
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

They are still up. Did them all today.
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

For a while, I'd go out when i was all caught up on daily stuff. The elusive ones may be really high in the air. Some just take a few trips to their spawns for them to show up.

I'm pretty sure they will spawn in a seasonal too.
  4. Crows Well-Known Player

They're there, but with people doing the outdoor seasonal/looking for Larfleeze sometimes they come across the bounties and either kill them or die, which makes them (CCB) to go away and respawn elsewhere.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

No Red the only thing that will disappear are the daily hero or villain missions. You know what I'm talking about right? Villain side you actually get to beat the tar out of Titanic Titan.. I know you play Villain side I was wondering Can I tag along and help you on that one? He drives me insane LOL The CC bounties are always out.. God I know people still working on those feats I can just imagine if they didn't have access for almost a month. Don't quote me on this but I think MAYBE the fan Boy /More than you can chew iconics may disappear this time of year as well .. I believe Larfleez takes their place. I'm talking Killer Croc, Harley, Nightwing and Batman.. those characters you spot at a variety of locations around both cities.

If your having trouble finding them.. sometimes it just the spawn rate. I spent 30 minutes one day hunting for Heat Wave. The very next day I think it took 2 minutes to find him :eek:
  6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You're 100% right, which is why I was asking about the CC bounties.
  7. EP Ice Loyal Player

They are still up. I saw captain cold yesterday but the spawn time is slower. I am so glad I finished that feat a couple of months ago.
  8. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

After narrowing down my deeds journal, I decided to tackle these again. 2 league mates of mine and I do them almost daily as we were all roughly around the same place when we started. I'm now at 330 and if you have at least one partner, they're not that bad to look for. Alone, I wouldn't even waste my time.

For the life of me though, I cannot grasp why they're are not resettable.... C'mon'! I really want to give you some money.
  9. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

It would be nice if they spawned like the T4 Bots do, because we can spend an hour or more farming them each day.
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

The flyers among them are up in the skies again in case that this was fixed before - I had the impression it was fixed. Same for the T1 bounties, did spend 45 mins today to locate Fire for a non-flying league mate. She was above Gotham Star Labs (so way out of spawn zone and way too high for an acrobat to attack....). Look for the red arrow pointing up in the radar top right corner of the screen - "minimap" as devs call it. Best way to find them if the AI is messing for the flying guys again. I wish monthly update wouldn't bring old bugs back in monthly turns....
    • Like x 1
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Agreed.. I've suggested this a couple time. Come on DEVS.. 500 bounties and we can only do each one 1 time a day? You could sell a ton of replays on those things and players would love it because they could get the feats quicker.