Catalysts absent for the last dlc

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by VictorDoom, Jun 11, 2020.

1. VictorDoom New Player

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask a few things about the arrangement of the catalysts is the lack of a merchant who sells them all.
    because in the last 3 dlc there is no possibility to buy the catalysts to turn the armor of the onni or for the adaptive enhancers?
    why not put a seller with all the catalysts / essences / pieces of armor of omnipotence? since it is very difficult to find 8 people on and also to see how many things are needed for them
    thanks for your attention, and I hope that my doubts will be dispelled
  2. Berza Committed Player

Catalysts for Adaptative Augments from the current and the 2 previous Episodes (may be the previous 3, not sure) are sold at the Marketplace. Catalysts from older content, that are not for sale at Marketplace, had the "No tradable among platforms" trait removed so they are easy to find on Broker. Omnipotence Catalysts or XP items are tradable and you can buy them from the Broker.
    Hope this helps.
  3. VictorDoom New Player

Eh?
  4. Berza Committed Player

What you don't understand?
  5. VictorDoom New Player

no nothing, when I opened the page with your answer, a strange writing appeared to me.
  6. VictorDoom New Player

more than anything my question was related to the Test Server (being that there are various merchants with brands etc.)