CAPT. MARVEL CAPE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sayow55, Jul 26, 2013.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i'm sure i'm not the only one,but, i want the shazam style cape for my character. if you are going to make the iconic armor for the captain of marvel you should make the cape for him as well. anyone else out there agree?
    • Like x 5
  2. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

I use the Ra's al Ghul cape to achieve Captain Marvel's look. It's pretty close.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think he means more like way it's slung over one shoulder, much like Power Girl's cape. We don't have anything like that in game currently.
    • Like x 2
  4. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

It's highly unlikely that we'll see anything like it in the future, though. I'd love a New 52 SHAZAM style set from lockboxes, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
    • Like x 3
  5. Cloud_9 New Player

I could get down with a Shazam cape.

I'd want a sword sheath for my back first, though.
    • Like x 2
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I want his classic cape, his New52 cape is different. It's more like Doctor Doom but with the hood down most of the time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. AV Loyal Player

I hate New 52 Captain Marvel. They took all of the best things about the character and replaced it with gritty crap.
    • Like x 2
  8. ShadowStyleB New Player

I don't like most of the new 52 in general. They basically tried to tie in Wildstorm's universe into DC's current universe and it came off bad.
    • Like x 2
  9. sayow55 Well-Known Player

yes this would be better for me i think
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I confess, I'd do... 'things' ...just for a Captain Marvel off-the-shoulder cape. :p
    • Like x 4
  11. sayow55 Well-Known Player

now that's what i'm talking about!!!!!
  12. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Id love to see a cape style with the cape draping over the shoulders.

Steel's cape is EPIC.
    • Like x 3
  13. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i wonder if devs will see this or even listen to something so simple that the players want
  14. tawess New Player

It would have horrid clipping issues and thus it will not get made. I also guess it would be a nightmare to animate properly on all bodies
  15. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Not sure why you think it'd have clipping issues. It'd be very similar to the St Patricks Day Celtic Cape. Instead of being squared off at the bottom, it'd just be angular-cut. Add some embroidery to the texture and it'd be perfect.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They know we want more style items, but Spytle said recently that they are putting all cosmetic changes to the game on the backburner as they need to focus on the mechanics of the game more than styles.
    • Like x 1
  17. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i can totally understand this with all of the crashing problems lately. that being said, dc has made shazam one of the big guns in things like kingdom come by alex ross. i know people want alot of individual things but if u make an iconic armour for capt. marvel it should include his cape imo.
    • Like x 1
  18. sayow55 Well-Known Player

cmon guys don't give up on this! thisstyle could be added easily to the next dlc since it is magic but not if devs don't see how bad we want it.