Capsules Are Not Game Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mizz iZ, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not going to happen. Stabilizers and replay badges are cash cows for this game and are more coveted by the Devs than a paid subscription. And by making collections Capsule centric makes you have to buy stabilizers if you want to complete the collections or spend millions in the broker.
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

That's not true. They generate more money from subs than anything. A subscribing customer is more likely to buy replays and stabilizers.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Did you read what I said or did you just glean what you wanted because I said that stabilizer and replay badge buyers are more coveted by the devs. No where did I imply that they were more money. But they are cash cows so nothing I said is untrue.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I'm gonna stack stabilizers until the devs give ACTUAL good capsules
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No I agree those 2 items are their cash cows but paying subscribers are the ones that buy into them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???

You did not like the Future Batman gear??
    or the Green Arrow gear??
    or the Green Lantern gear??

o_O
  7. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

This past week, the queue for the Fragment Event has taken up to 5 minutes to pop. What could that mean?
    • Like x 2
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no, no, and no
    • Like x 1
  9. Emoney Dedicated Player

It means its summer. I just got caught up on everything on here from Thursday. ...I was camping, without my ps4, or my cell.
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Everyone has you on ignore.
    • Like x 4
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

none of those appealed to me i want my own custom superhero(or villain) identity dammit
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can make your own BatArrow Lantern.... With the Future Bat Head.... the Green Arrow Pants... and The Green Lantern Chest Piece. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Emoney Dedicated Player

Lol, imagine the emblem theyd be shining in the sky for that guy!
    • Like x 1
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

A giant green phallus with bat wings
    • Like x 2
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

LAME! -_- :p
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil Committed Player

i'd have to agree. all the better capsules you never get the top collection from. which wreeks if that collection just happened to be the only one you're interested in. gonna wait and see what the time space vendor is and what's in it.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

WoW, that's just mean! (...and makes no sense)
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I wasn't serious :D
  19. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Spot on.
  20. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

okie dokie.. sorry about that. I will memorize your name now; in the future I will perceive your posts with a sense of jest.