Capes Issue

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by marvelousman, Nov 27, 2013.

1. marvelousman Well-Known Player

I forgot to mention...It seems the devs dont fixed it properly and with no caution, seems they made it

hurriedly
  2. marvelousman Well-Known Player

The currently perfect cape animation is of striker body building, perfect breeze on cape when he is standing still, perfect flows when he is running and fighting, perfect flows when he is flying, ALL PERFECT...Sometimes I wonder, why they do not do the same with the capes of sparks? Why do these capes have to be different?
    Why capes both the spark and the striker may not be the same as they were before game update 31?
    I just wish the covers of sparks return to be as they were before.
  3. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Here how the cape of spark should moves when he is standing still:

4. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Here shows how the cape of sparks should moves when he is running:
    The animation of cape is aweasome on striker body building
  5. marvelousman Well-Known Player

THE ELASTIC CAPE:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

Then lets add more than capes to styles.....see my sig. :)
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

Did you down vote me because I came into the marvelousman only thread? Cause the last 2 pages have been just that. I'm up voting your cape pic cause it looks awesome, not because its a bug.
  8. marvelousman Well-Known Player

But i think horrible not awesome
  9. pietroinga New Player

Hello my friend, my cape have the same issue after the hotfix, elastic cape and glued on back cape when the char is running. When he is stopped i think it is ok, with no more hurricane
  10. pietroinga New Player

Please devs fix these issues...
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

First let me thank the devs for finally fixing the spark cape, now it flows MUCH better!! Thank you!!

However, I have noticed that now many times parts of the chest, waist or legs, even sometimes left arm while in flight, will appear to 'poke through' the capes. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this; it isn't as noticeable in dim environments such as Gotham, but very noticeable IMO in bright Metropolis.