Can't stop! Mission not granting super speed

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AquiloFury, Sep 2, 2017.

1. AquiloFury Committed Player

As the title says....my girlfriend just hit central city with an alt. She can get every mission in the area, including the one in the title "Can't stop!". However, the Flash is not granting her speed force to do the mission. Anyone else experience this? I personally tried it on her toon..rezoning does not help. My toons are fine..
  2. Kzinti Committed Player

Usually you have to talk to Flash twice to activate that mission
  3. AquiloFury Committed Player

Right..once when he has the question mark over his head..and again when it changes to an exclamation point like all the others...she did that. Unless I'm misunderstanding here .I thought that those were the two times...
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Did she try hitting the button to go into her natural movement mode?
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I will have her try that..and report back.
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Can confirm Flash is not working correctly.
  7. AquiloFury Committed Player

So, you were able to reproduce the issue?
  8. AquiloFury Committed Player

When I got home from work this morning..I had her try the movement mode thing..and it didn't help..I was able to get the speed force on my toon...so we decided to group and have me do the mission..it counted for her...hope it reset whatever was going on..but won't know 100 percent until I get home I the morning.
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I could not get him to give me speed at all. I tried everything.
  10. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

This was supposedly fixed a few months ago. If not, find the issue in the tracker and leave a comment, just don't create a new one please.
  11. AquiloFury Committed Player

Tried the mission again..still no speed force....I am not familiar with the tracker, but I found an issue that was similar...(no speed force for atomic characters..dc-2390..I believe) and left a comment on it
  12. VariableFire Loyal Player

Glitch still happening. Sometimes Flash won't give out Speed Force.

Tested on

118 CR Sorcery Skimming
    114 CR Ice Flight
    104 CR Mental Flight
    67 CR Mental Skimming
    74 CR Nature Flight
    70 CR Nature Flight

Sorcery, Ice, and Mental were fine. The two Nature Flights both could not start up. Flying past Flash it was visible that the character jerked to a stop as if trying to shift to a different movement mode but never shifted. Relogging had no effect. It was possible to work around this by equipping the Journeyman boots from the vault. Once equipped and in speed movement mode Flash started giving out Speed Force for the mission to work.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same issue here with my nature toon. It's been like this for a while.
  14. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

thats a years old bug resurfacing it sounds like to me...i remember when zoom was so bugged he wouldnt give you a mission even....not the first time CC has been bugged
  15. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

does "tracking" the mission help??