can't interact with terminal for event quest

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deathsaurus, Oct 28, 2017.

1. E Clip Dedicated Player

And now the portal doesnt work too.:mad: Grouping up with someone inside as Ultra Lightspeed suggested didnt work either.
  2. Divinehero Level 30

journal tells me to check the terminal next to the teleporter for the 1st step of the event quest and it won't let me no prompt or anything
    • Like x 2
  3. C3alix Committed Player

I believe you have to do every first before you can get the artifact.
    • Like x 1
  4. SigmaAtom Committed Player

hey..

I have a problem:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. inferno Loyal Player

This also happened to one of my toons, she had a left-over mission from last year; I'm not sure if that mattered.
    I was able to use the teleporter by being invited by someone inside. Finished my missions and stepped out and still cannot interact with console. The access to the teleporter disappears as I leave the group with the person inside.
  6. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Sadly, still not fixed.
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Must be a random glitch/bug though because I am a PC player and on the US server as well. I ran seven different alts through there today with absolutely no issues at all.
  8. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

First attempt, I could access the portal directly without noticing the terminal. I ran all of the content, and didn't receive the rewards because I hadn't been given the mission. Second alt couldn't interact with the terminal or the portal, even after reloading him. Third alt managed to do everything but also didn't click the terminal, so nothing to complete. Fourth alt got everything done. I tried to take my first toon back to select the mission, but then the portal became non-responsive :(
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just to check, have those of you having this problem tried activating the terminal again? Dunno if it’ll work, but it’s worth a try...
  10. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Still not working. I have an finished mission from last year. Haven’t been able to get in all day. Help
  11. Oldman Odin New Player

Unable to enter Anti Matter zone. Terminal won’t activate
  12. Oldman Odin New Player

I will try this when I get home.
  13. inferno Loyal Player

I ran it on 10 toons and had the problem on 4 toons. The last one had a different issue. He was able to access the monitor outside and the teleporter but after finishing the missions, he still could not finish the "monitoring situation " mission; it kept telling me to fix the terminal in the event.
  14. Revoemag Committed Player

Also, what's up with the random teleporters appearing in the HoD? They are loose, can be moved, and they just randomly appear, sometimes near phase shifter, and hallways between wings.
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Day 1, first entered the event through the TP no problem, finished all the content and went back to WT. Checked back in event TP no problem. The third time the TP didn't even show up, so I tried camping and waited around 2-3 minutes til it came back on. Im guessing the instance has a population limit?
  16. Kestral Committed Player

1. I interacted with the terminal on the watchtower.
    2. Did so again to collect the mission.
    3. Went to new area.
    4. Did the new solo and all the dailys. Did NOT do the weekly shadows.
    5. Did the que in CC Raid.
    6. Then you must go to your journal to accept the rewards for completing 'monitoring the situation' and your artifact is inside.
  17. STARGARD Well-Known Player

Have same problem on one toon
  18. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I had the same problem with my main toon, a hero. So I try with two other toons (also heroes) and I had no problem. So, I've tried again with my main and boom!, I still can't interact with the terminal...
  19. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You talking about the mission where you get a free artifact? I did that last night around 8pm pst.

Maybe they did a quick hotfix i had no prob finding the terminal
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this issue was mostly resolved with this morning's hotfix. We are still tracking down some edge-case scenarios where characters might still be in a bugged state.
    • Like x 4