can't interact with terminal for event quest

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deathsaurus, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

After several yeas of abscense i return to this game and start a new character.
    It was the time when story journal was affected with repeated dialogue bug (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...after-mission-completion.288149/#post-4015435)
    So, now it fixed, but i noticed another "maybe" bug, in compare to past years:
    Back then, journal communications in missions looked mostly like this
    - start mission - mentor talking about it
    - complete mission and go to the journal - Calculator\Oracle talks about it.
    - hit "complete" button in the journal - new mission starts and mentor talks.

Now, Calculator\Oracle communicator messages is missing, so i wonder, is this intended (very bad) change, or just another bug, worthy to posting in the Bug tracking?
  2. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Oh, and repeated dialogue bug is not fixed. Mentor still talks about beginning of the mission after it completion
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

The artifact mission is missing, it's not popping up after completing the anti monitor mission either.
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Seems that the teleporter is not working for Pc players I can queue for the event, but can not activate the teleporter for the solo or the daily stuff...hmmmm fix soon !!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

PC player here went in had no issues.
  6. E Clip Dedicated Player

Having a similar issue, I cant interact wit the console to get my new artifact... I think I'll wait for the daily reset and perhaps that will fix it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

I had the same issue today. Group with someone already inside for a temporary fix.
  8. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

You can go inside the instance and hit the terminals before the communication array if you go in without hitting the outside terminal a second time. This will break the journal quest. I am currently stuck the same way.
    • Like x 1
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

You dont have "Monitoring the Situation" in your journal?
    • Like x 1
  10. E Clip Dedicated Player

Yeah that seems to be the issue. I hit the outside (watchtower) terminal twice before going in the instance and I cant interact with the console in the instance now. But I tried hitting the watchtower terminal once without collecting the yellow quest and i got it on the other characters.
  11. E Clip Dedicated Player

Having the same issue. The mission is there, however when you are on the step to 'Re-establish communications uplink' the console doesnt show the interact button (the console in Metro), nor you can interact with it in any way. The problem is coming from the watchtower terminal, at start of that quest, you need to interact with it once to be able to proceed to Metropolis, but once you interact with it once you can also pick up a yellow quest from it. If you dont pick up the yellow quest you can get your artifact in Metro and thhe consoole works fine, but if you pick up the yellow quest from the watchtower the console in Metropolis cant be interacted with anymore. Im hoping the daily reset fixes this though, otherwise Im ******.
    • Like x 1
  12. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report, all! We're investigating the issue.
    • Like x 4
  13. zairej New Player

i cant interactue with terminal im pc player please fix!!
    • Like x 1
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

^^this^^
  15. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi

I went in and did a mission then whilst checking my missions it said to go to WT I went to WT then it said use the portal, I went to the portal and the gold disc was gone and I can no longer teleport to the AIZ.

I don't know if this is unique to me as I saw people entering, but as of now for me, thats my situation.

peace

Sigma
    • Like x 2
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

I understand they are investigating the issue but I wanted to add that I can’t even enter the event through the portal and I can’t complete the “monitoring the situation” mission. I am on USPS.
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

This is affecting many players including myself, not sure if it's affecting everyone though.

Also fyi, don't try to reset using replays at the console to attempt re-entry, that doesn't work it will eat your replay badges nom nom nom! :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

Group with someone already inside and the portal should become available. This worked for me.
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I have a similar problem, expect it's interacting with the communications uplink console, I need to interact with the console but I can't, thought if I did the missions walk out and re walk in it would let me access the console but it didn't, still glitched :oops:
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Well don't I feel like a rocket scientist right about now (lmfao) ummmmm guys...

> Go to your Journal.
    > Mark as completed at top.
    > Now teleporter works again.

Homer Simpson DOH! :confused::oops::rolleyes: