Can't finish "All's well that ends well"

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by george_79, Sep 3, 2018.

1. george_79 New Player

Character "GeorgeN79" - ran the open world intro missions of Doomed Metropolis / Death of Superman first time with this character. First two missions worked fine. Got transfered to "All's well that ends well" mission. Approached the area around Lois, got the next misssion step "Investigate Kryptonian object" Said object is
    marked on mini map, object shows a magnifying glass above it. But when standing close I can't do anything, nothing happens, no "Hold O" message. I figure that since I already bought the artifact from Constantine, the system doesn't see me a valid target to receive the Supergirl's gift. But since the daily and weekly mission won't show up until the intro mission have been completed the rest of the open world is locked from me for the moment. Character "GeorgeN79" Hero CR 245 EU PS4.
    Any ideas?Please devs look at it thanks!
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

The Open World missions are a set of four the first time you do them (not two) - so you may need to complete all four to get this to trigger.

Those four missions were in Part 1 of the Doomed stuff, the Lois mission you're describing didn't pop up until Part 2. That may be your issue.

Hope that works!
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

did you try activating the box first before talking to Lois?
  4. george_79 New Player

5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I apologize for my earlier response; I'd read your whole post but it didn't 'click' until just now.

This is your problem if I'm reading you correctly:
    -You bought the Omegahedron from Constantine
    -Because you already own one, the mission cannot complete (since you can't own two of the same).

Yeah, I think filing a ticket is going to be your only solution.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Maybe get rid of the Omegahedron.
    • Like x 1
  7. george_79 New Player

Thank you all for the replies,its ok now - i have deleted the one Omegahedron from my idventory and the mission competed.Than deleted the new artifact and recover the other who was 20 rank.Problem solved xD.:):):D