Up-Votes Needed Can't Damage Enemies that Randomly Gains Invulnerbility

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by EdwardF, Nov 16, 2020.

1. EdwardF Well-Known Player

I've had three separate occurrences of this in the last few days, two within the last twelve hours. It's been in three different duos. One Battle For Earth duo with adds, one in Central City destroying the cannons in the Darkseid duo, and one on the Bane fight on Team Joker duo.

Basically enemies don't take damage, and my partner can't do damage either. The only way to damage the enemies is when they take damage lunging into my block. They don't take damage from weapons or powers. Enemies before and after the affected ones can be attacked and killed normally.

I attached a video from the Bane fight, though I believe the only example of me attacking is at the very beginning.

• Like x 20
  2. EdwardF Well-Known Player

This is a game-breaking bug that happened again tonight in the Return to Nexus 4-man.
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Several Adds were could not be killed so the door to the First Boss could not be opened.
  4. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

I can confirm.
    • Like x 1
  5. Liko Well-Known Player

I'm running into a glitch where it seems we can't damage NPCs.

Latest Example is in Gotham City Zoo(Normal) we were unable to even damage the first set of ads.
    • Like x 3
  6. Liko Well-Known Player

Add Legion HQ alert. We got to almost the first boss, but enemies stopped taking damage also.
    • Like x 2
  7. Nature Stryker New Player

In HQe, after you get half way to the metal construct, the enemies would randomly become unable to take damage. At first I thought it was me lagging but I wasn't. Everyone was unable to damage the enemies. We ended up having to leave and re-queing for the instance. This has happened twice so far. Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Increasingly often the game is spawning npcs that can be targeted but cannot be damaged. It’s annoying in open worlds, but an absolute showstopper if you’re in an instance and the add is tied to a door opening. I first noticed this in BoP but the frequency is going up, I see one nearly every day now.
    • Like x 4
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A workaround until this gets fixed: If you block they can destroy themselves via counter mechanics. I'd be curious if Amazonian Deflection would work as well.
    • Like x 4
  10. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Just to add, I've seen this twice in Doomsday Metropolis now. I thought I was going bonkers.
    • Like x 2
  11. EdwardF Well-Known Player

Just had to disband an instance of FVr because the groups of adds & named enemies after the Gorilla Grodd fight stopped taking damage. How is this game-breaking bug being completely ignored here?
    • Like x 3
  12. Liko Well-Known Player

This still hasn't been addressed?
    • Like x 1
  13. hazard099 Active Player

i was in two instances with enemies that took no damage one in doomed metropolis a lex guard and the other in ruined cathedral. same thing occured a year ago with the judges in the spectre mission
  14. BumblingB I got better.

I don't know if it was missed, but ran the Batscape duo and we experienced 2 sets of 3 adds that were invincible. Thankfully, it didn't gate us, but caused us to die while we tried to kill the adds that opened the door, so we could start the final cutscene.

After we finished the duo, I took a screenshot and put a dot on the map where they were located. Its the hallway right before the final big room before we get to the alley where Bruce's parents died.

These adds could be countered and targeted, but could not be actively damaged by our powers or pets.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. thedemonocus Loyal Player

In this alert when you get to just before the last boss some of the adds bug out and can't be killed causing the groups to be forced to disband
  16. Sentiency Well-Known Player

The enemies during my run were completely immune to damage. Our group had to queue up again. A league member also had this happen to him when trying to run it. The second time we had no issues but figured I’d make a post anyways just in case these weren’t isolated incidents.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I keep running into this bug during The One Who Wait elite alert. And it is always the 1st group of adds located in the central big room whenever this happens.
    • Like x 1
  18. Blue Chromite New Player

I was just in a duo going up against ultraviolet Sinestro (cam't remember the name of the duo), and I or the other player couldn't do anything to harm Sinestro at all, we both had to back out of the duo.
  19. useless Well-Known Player

It's not just a duo problem,keep running in on adds that dont take damage everywhere,in alert few times, and last night a few adds in annyversary open world also.
    • Like x 2
  20. Blue Chromite New Player

Saw this a few days ago, going in a duo against Ultraviolet Sinestro(can't remember the duo name), anyways, had to just back out of the duo couldn't complete it. So confirmed.
    • Like x 1