Up-Votes Needed Can't Damage Enemies that Randomly Gains Invulnerbility

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by EdwardF, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Had this happen during Panopticon, couldn’t finish it because the entire group of adds after Owlman were unkillable
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

This has also happened to me a couple of times, but in Washington DC open world. Some of the adds became invincible. I had to fly away to get out of combat mode. When I switched instances, those same adds were able to be attacked. I think it was a bad phase for me. But it should not happen either. USPC.
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Happened to my wife and I in the Resource Recovery duo and also to me in the Artifacts from the Past 8-player operation. The second one resulted in the group disbanding since we couldn't proceed to the next stage. I'm glad there may be a workaround with blocking to cause damage, but that would take a long time in some content.

Hopefully this gets addressed.
  4. Ryll Committed Player

Daily runs today, first pug queue and the BWL was invincible after his cutscene. We break all the base items, warp rally. Nothing. Disband.

2nd pug queue and the first wave of adds for the first boss was invincible after its cutscene as well. Wiped. Broke all the base items.....nothing. Disband

Got through with no issues on the 3rd queue.
  5. PickArole Well-Known Player

This is not location specific, but will you PLEASE fix these stupid immune enemies that are plaguing gameplay? Running these long raids then catching an invincible enemy at the end is REALLY annoying!
    • Like x 1
  6. Leonite Well-Known Player

This happened to us on a TOWW alert. Two of the adds after defeating Murder Machine became immune. They are targettable but they do not take any damage. The door to BWL won't open until all the adds are defeated so we were stuck. As a last ditch effort we all went back to the rally point in hope that the adds will reset. We noticed that the invincible adds didn't follow us all the way back which we hoped means they have reset. When we engaged them again, they were not invincible anymore so we were able to finish the alert.

But yeah, I agree that this happens. It has only happened once but it did.
  7. GermanM Committed Player

I confirm, happen to me and a friend in the Umbrax duo and some alerts.
  8. PickArole Well-Known Player

3 times today for me. 2 alerts and 1 raid. Getting worse every day.
  9. PickArole Well-Known Player

Oh, and in open world content as well. Doomed DC and Metropolis.
  10. Cyan Serenity New Player

This has happened to me a couple of times recently. Today I was in the Last Son of Krypton solo and the Kryptonian sapper would not take damage from either powers or weapon attacks. I held block and he eventually killed himself trying to hit me, and I was then able to complete the solo as usual.
  11. GermanM Committed Player

Now i remenber, there is a treasure chest in atlantis that i break, has been there for like two weeks xD
  12. Trippy Josh New Player

In random occasions there is a chance to come across enemies in missions that are invulnerable to everyones attacks. The only way to get around it is to have everyone rally point or go to spawn and making sure those invulnerable enemies don't follow, OR leaving the missions and trying again.
  13. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Flashpoint Gotham just now - 2 clowns and a Freeze goon right next to each other. Health bars didn't move a millimeter.
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Bumping this up because it's absolutely infuriating to still encounter this issue.

Recent examples from my PoV include: random Psi-ops adds in Flashpoint Gotham, Ebon in the Subway duo, Circe and the Amazonian adds in the Save the Universe version of Themyscira Divided.
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Bump.

This is still happening to random enemies, and it's freaking ridiculous everytime it happens...
    • Like x 1
  16. Lantern Gblue New Player

Happened to me again today in open world Cursed Gotham, and with corridor mobs in Ultimate Soldier raid.
    • Like x 1