Up-Votes Needed Cant collect WayneTech emblem and complete feat

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KG88, Jun 2, 2022.

1. KG88 New Player

Hi,

I am unable to collect the waynetech emblem despite having 6500 renown and trusted status. I did use a renown booster while i was trying to get to 6500. Not sure how I can go about getting this emblem now.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I've used Renown Boosters before and not had a problem collecting the Emblem. Is the Vendor not allowing you to purchase the Emblem?

Please confirm the following info:

1) Which system you're playing on (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steamdeck)

2) Which Server you play on (US or EU)

3) Which Location you're visiting the Vendor in (Hall Of Legends, Watchtower, Hall Of Doom, Other (which you should specify.))

4) Have you tried going to the Vendor in another location (see # 3)?

These pieces of info can help the Devs figure out if there's a bug, and if so, where.
  3. KG88 New Player

So this is solved. I signed out and logged back in and it was available.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

You know, I had the same issue two days ago when I was buying some elite gear.

I had 6500 Renown, I had enough marks, and I had enough cash. When I clicked on the piece I wanted, nothing happened; I couldn't buy it. I gave it some more tries and it just wouldn't work. I relogged and that didn't work. I fully closed the game and went back in, that solved it for me.

I too used a Renown Booster to max out my Renown. Sounds like something might be going on there behind the scenes.
    • Like x 2