Can't buy Matter Enchancer

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ak40seven, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ak40seven Level 30

I can not buy matter enchancers from vendor. That thingie is simply unavailable for me. I am premium player with 25, 24 and 21 episodes purchased. Have anyone encountered this issue and know the solution?
  2. SheerFaith Committed Player

what does it show when you wanna buy it..if you have the marks..it should normally work
  3. ak40seven Level 30

[IMG]
  4. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Just checked and I cannot either. I own dlc that uses scraps to build armor yet I cannot.
  5. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Why does it say "salvaged from an item", when it is not?
  6. ak40seven Level 30

Seems like this is a hint that you MUST be legendary to have maximum cr =) This game is amazing
  7. SheerFaith Committed Player

At the moment I´m not sure if they are tradeable...If they are.. try to trade with someone in game..Srsly..this is a JOKE!!
  8. ak40seven Level 30

brah, I took an ss for you, there is clearly stated can not trade.
    But yeah agreed This is really a joke
  9. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Can we get an answer if this is a bug or is intended? There are no messages about missing episodes.
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That looks very much like a bug.
    I doubt it is the CR that could cause it, because it should be possible to buythe enhancers when you can gather scraps.

The description is indeed wrong. Another bug.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you own any Episodes that drop scraps, you should be able to purchase matter enhancers. If you do own some of the recent Episodes but cannot purchase matter enhancers, can you list what Episodes you do own?
  12. ak40seven Level 30

25, 24, 21 and some old DLCs
  13. ak40seven Level 30

I listed them in my original post, just saying.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Was asking for others, to help establish a pattern. Thanks for the info.