Not A Bug Can't buy anything at Mechanical Supply officer vendor

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shadow Force, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Shadow Force Committed Player

Basically this happens only on my main, all the other characters can buy the gear from this vendor. Main can only sell Repair and buy back the gear. im cr 276 that's just weird. Please fix this or anyone who has this issue vote this issue up

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

The Mechanical Supply vendor will only currently go up to the Atlantis gear - in other words to about CR 250-260. Later gear is in episode specific currencies still, and on the respective episode vendors. You won't see any gear for CR 276+ on the MSV.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shadow Force Committed Player

I don't see any gear period.
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Once you are past the the top cr gear from that vendor it will not show anything.
    If you need to complete any gear sets, you need to go to that episodes or gear sets specific vendor.
    The MSV is just a shortcut for when leveling.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What everyone else said is accurate. This vendor is specifically a 'one stop shop' for players that are currently working their way to end game. For someone who is still leveling their character, it will ONLY show the most relevant gear for their CR up to Atlantis episode. In your case you have exceeded that relevancy and therefore it has nothing to show you.
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

After mera set deluge cr218 -cr250 it goes into bionic style which I think is titans judas contract cr230 -cr260 ,Atlantis set would be cr241-cr273 ninth tride tyrant set which is last. So gear disappeared when you reached cr273 relevance.
    Future set if vendor updated would be justice league dark cr253-cr285 !son of belial unofficially .
  7. Shadow Force Committed Player

Still kinda weird if it's designed that way it makes sense to keep it there for convenience sake all the previous gear i mean.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's designed that way so someone new doesn't get confused as to which gear to start working on. A giant list of vendor gear from T1-T9 would be daunting.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is designed to show you what gear is appropriate for you, if it is purchased in Source Marks.
    • Like x 1