Fixed 'Cannot trade' Dark Multiverse Time Capsule Collections Rewards and Starfield Window base item

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Nov 14, 2019.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Actually I wanted it to be tradeable because I have two characters who could use it and, unfortunately, you can only open 15 capsules once.
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Nope not true, theres alts that you can open 15 capsules on for said base items.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm old school I guess with how I think, if you sub to a game you should be able to get everything from the content, rather its capsules, artifacts or augments. You shouldn't have to pay extra in order to max any of these things. Yet you do if you like getting SP.
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Perhaps you didnt understand my post? I meant if everything from a capsule were to be non tradeable, including the collections, emblems and gear.
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

Perhaps you oughtn’t use the word ‘items’ in future to refer to collections, to reduce the chances of any further such misunderstanding.
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Well, that's an entirely different discussion. I'm not a fan of the TCs. The thing is, though...you don't have to spend extra money outside of a sub. It would be much harder, but if you play the long game with the broker, you don't have to open a single TC. Just selling new things, like metal man bats, or Day 1 OP collections or other bit of lucky drop you can acquire a pile of cash to start working the reselling market. There are also some older, non-farmed style items that sell for a ridiculous amount. (No, I'm not telling you what they are, because I farm them, LOL). If you couldn't trade anything, THEN it would require you to open time caps and hope the RNG is kind. This allows other means of acquiring items you want without needing to spend real life cash on them. Does it make it faster and easier? Yes, but it isn't required.
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

Where is the dislike button when I need it. :p

Also I think you could just buy the feat on another char...