cannot delete this item

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

2. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Just sell it to a repair vendor.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can't delete something that's imprinted on an armory.
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

it's imprinted to your armory, so imprint your gear and you should be able to delete it or sell it.
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

who made that a rule? sheesh
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

um yeah that's not the problem

[IMG]

and I also casually delete items that are imprinted on my armory plenty of times so yeah....
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

tried that it doesn't show up on sell items list
  8. myandria Item Storage

Well, the item DOES say that you cannot delete it under cannot trade so yeah, I guess you can't delete it.

Why is a level 1 item flagged like a box item?

Wasn't this an issue before with a different item and it was resolved?

I think you should post this in the Bug section just to be sure.
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

what do you mean? isn't this the place where you report bugs?
    • Like x 1
  10. myandria Item Storage

Ooops... sorry...nothing to see here; just an old lady who needs glasses..:oops:
    • Like x 1
  11. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

Also can’t delete Solder Ultimates either which is annoying cause they just take a spot in my bank
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can sell those now.
  13. Red Five Developer

Looks like these are the starter gloves. We didn't want new players to accidentally delete them during the tutorial, so you have to sell them to a vendor.
    • Like x 1
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

oh wait they show up on the sell list acutally (I just checked my bad) thanks red five

I feel so silly now

[IMG]

I apologize :oops:
  15. Maxwill Committed Player

Also my friend cannot delete 2 generator mod boxes he got from panopticon elite, I think he doesn't have home turf dlc so he can't open it either.So the generator mod boxes are just taking spots in his inventory.Can you fix it?
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He should be able to open the box and than delete/sell/donate the mod.
  17. Luke© Well-Known Player

It's not possible to open the boxes, because the DLC "riddled with crime" is needed. But you drop these generator mods in Pano/Escape, which only needs the DLC "Earth 3". Another "can not delete" bug... why does daybreak even still use this? Why should an item be not delete-able ... ? unless its a marketplace item.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Riddled With Crime and Earth 3 shared the same R&D. The main reason because Riddled With Crime was supposed to be a 2 month Special Event that they turned into a short episode.
  19. Red Five Developer

Yeah that's annoying. We are looking into this.
    • Like x 1