Up-Votes Needed Cannot Connect to Voice Channels on PS5

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by CommanderOfPain94, Dec 30, 2021.

1. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

i have tried all my usual fixes none of them are working including turning the voice settings on and off, logging into different characters, closing application, switching to different voice channels. this bug has been gonig on for 3 days now, it needs to be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On wich platform are you playing? PS/PC/XBOX/Switch?
  3. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

4. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

other PS5 friends of mine are having the same problem since they got their PS5 as well
    • Like x 1
  5. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

I have not been able to connect to voice chat on any characters and have tried all temporary fixes for it. please fix this ASAP!
    • Like x 1
  6. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

7. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

I'm not trying to be hateful here but you guys SERIOUSLY need to fix this, it has been going on for almost a week now it isn't on my side as I have attempted every fix and nothing is working. I cannot communicate with any of my friends so I cannot run content with them because I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. Either fix this problem or I want a refund on my membership due to failure a services. I cannot play a game where I cannot communicate with anyone
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Most of them are still on vacation but you should put a ticket in with support:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  9. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

Ironically I did submit it and they said that it has to be dealt with on the forums here how ridiculous
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well it was worth the try.
  11. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

Still isn't fixed daybreak
  12. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

My friend from the league can not say or hear anything either ... He uses ps4, Maybe he follows the error of the sound (THAT AFFECTED THE WHOLE GAME) In the Play Stations.
    • Like x 1
  13. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

Still broken daybreak! I don't understand how a game can be broken this much for so long, I'm so tired of spending money on a game that the developers do what they want but don't fix the things they broke in the first place! You don't care about your fans and at this point I don't care about your broken game. Wasted 8 years of my life on this game. You all want a game that cares about their fans? Go play FF 14. that's where I'll go happily spend my money at since they fix their stuff DAY ONE when it's messed up. I don't care if I get banned for this anymore . Good luck staying open daybreak, won't be surprised when I hear u get bought out by another company or go bankrupt
  14. PrecLord New Player

I believe i have found the fix for this. Its a setting in the ps5 party chat that allows game chat. You must turn it off and then back on. Should fix this issue. Voice chat settings "disable game chat audio" turn it on. Then turn it back off. I had this issue a month or two ago and this fixed it for me.
  15. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

I I wish I could tell you that it worked but it didn't thank you for the suggestion though
  16. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

YOUR GAME DOES NOT LET ME TALK WHATSOEVER I HAVE REPORTED THIS ISSUE FOR OVER 2 MONTHS YOU BETTER FIX THIS IM TIRED OF BEING NICE AND RESPECTFUL I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER NOW DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS!