Cannot buy feats...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by impulse1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. impulse1 Well-Known Player

I went to buy some feats on one of my alts earlier, but the option to buy with replay badges is missing.

I checked a number of my alts, and they all have the same problem. The little green circles with the replay badge prices are not showing up on the feats I have achieved.

I did not have this problem a few days ago.

Is anyone else having this problem?
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hmmm I just bought one. last night. mainly because I was getting way to far above the CR it becomes available at to do while still "relevant". Hang on one minute.. Logging into the game to see if things changes since last night. .....

Okay I just logged in and the green circles were there and I clicked on and grabbed a feat that cost me one replay badge and it did register. You may need to contact Customer support and file a ticket. Sounds like something is messed up for you and possibly some others like you but it is not game wide.

Sorry the news is not good but I hope that helps you and the issue gets solved soon
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should have been a brief outage, and feat unlocking should work correctly now.
    • Like x 2