can you please...NERF CATWOMAN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Amontron, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Amontron Well-Known Player

hi

its annoying sooo annoying doing legends pvp and we only find catwomans everywhere why is this devs???
    i can´t understand this game, why catwoman needs to be so op. cant she be like the other toons. with this we can´t make pvp feats and other things its not funny.
    • Like x 14
  2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Grinding legends is boring enough. Add into it the fact that everyone is playing Catwoman, and it's just horrible. I don't PvP, but I want the Deadshot style, so I'm grinding Legends PvP to get the marks. 4v4 Ace Chemicals with 7 Catwomen and me playing whoever I choose. Yuck!

I don't want to call for a nerf, just point out that the counter system with her attacks is completely broken, especially if your faced with more than one of them at the same time.
    • Like x 3
  3. Kestral Committed Player

It's bad enough that right now the options for playing LPVP are play catwoman or lose. There should never be 1 character that is this obviously OP. I believe a glitch was entered onto the bug reporter about her when the revamp came out listing specifically why she is so OP right now. Please fix this.
    • Like x 3
  4. Amontron Well-Known Player

thx guys about your thoughts was great! hope devs can make something about this, its really making legends pvp much more irritating as it is.
  5. TankIsLoveTankisLife Level 30

While i agree with everything being said thus far in the thread. Its cute you guys actually think this will be fixed in a timely fashion. It's been what? . . . years now? . . . still no fix. But hey, i hear there a new time capsules you can spend money on!
    • Like x 3
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I can defeat some Catwoman players 1 vs 1 with Shazam and Bizarro. :p

But it annoys the heck out of me when I lose to them knowing the result could have been different if the feline moveset wasn't bugged. At least LPvE runs are faster when 1 or more players are using Catwoman/Cheetah, feels like devs nerfed all the legends for the revamp for whatever reason but somehow have forgotten about the cats...

This and the amount of time LPvE runs are taking need to be addressed ASAP, but I know it won't unless they can get money out of it.
    • Like x 4
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Well she really does need a nerf, her shortest combo is hitting higher than what any other characters can achieve.
    • Like x 2
  8. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Years? She's only been broken like this for about 2 months.
    • Like x 1
  9. TankIsLoveTankisLife Level 30

Uhmm. o_O What.

Have you used Catwomen? If so, i highly doubt you know how to be a pain with her. Catwoman has ALWAYS been considered one of the OP legends. Go look up the countless threads started about her, the countless youtube videos. Im not talking about the typical people crying OP, im legit saying OP. There were youtube videos on how to win almost every fight with catwomen showing people how to clip and with what, and the damage she was doing was insaine. She isnt the only one but one of. This is the entire reason i gave up on Legends LONG ago.
    • Like x 1
  10. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Considered op is one thing, she is flat out broken now. You could still beat her with most other legends but now if the person using her isnt brain dead and you're not catwoman, it's gg.
    • Like x 1
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

She still broken? Cheetah is the same as here too if she a problem.
  12. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Cheetah has the same issue but she has another one that breaks her in another way. Her low health enrage cuts her damage instead of increasing it. In the ball park of 50% to 75% cuts on the weapon attacks and about 50% on the powers. (This was at a glance in the middle of combat so I may be slightly off on the percentages, but the damage drop is really steep)
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

MEGAnerf her :p
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

it makes sense in a universe were exobytes exist.
    catwoman is without any powers a serious thread...
    now, if she had super powers... same goes for others.
  15. xGMZen Well-Known Player

In 2018 i would like to see counters removed from arenas because R1 is always a trap when it should, you know, PROTECT!
  16. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

What makes it worse is how weak the other characters are. I could beat the Catwoman cheese with other characters if their weapon damage was like it was before
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I can always tell who the PvE players are. You sound ridiculous.

Learn to block break and block according to the actions of your opponent, not just block and block break randomly.
    • Like x 2
  18. Shellheart76 Active Player

I've been thinking this a lot recently. I as Catwoman can literally do nothing productive damage-wise for most of a pvp event and still get top damage. This scenario actually occurred the other day in the safehouse assault legends pvp. She's got to be nerfed, and no other character should take her place, no flavor of the month character like when legends characters were released monthly and the new characters were all the strongest. We need actual balance. This is legends PvP in name, but it's Catwoman PvP in practice.
  19. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Has Catwoman EVER been balanced?
  20. Shellheart76 Active Player

Not really no, but it wasn't impossible before to beat a Catwoman. Now the only way to beat one is to either deal with a very new Catwoman, or a very poor player. At this point all they need to do to top the scoreboard is to range repeatedly.
    • Like x 2