Can you PLEASE just put Power of the Starheart in the Marketplace?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Light Bender92, May 12, 2019.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Since the Arcane capsule has dropped I swear I've opened close to 200 (over time with stabilizers I earned in game) skipping every other TC just to get the damn thing. I even dropped $20 on the unlocked ones to see if it'd give me better chances and because I honestly don't have a problem supporting the game but I STILL haven't gotten it to drop. I have every collection, emblem, etc for it already I just need that trinket to complete my whole Green lantern aesthetic lol. Would it be unreasonable to ask for this to be put in the Marketplace? (I'd literally pay $20 for it at this point lol) Or at least in the booster gold vendor like the Zeus amulet. Rant over lol, thanks for reading I guess.
  2. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

It will be on the Booster Gold vendor soon.
    • Like x 4
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

have you been saving the quarks from the 200 capsules opened? if so you should probably have enough to buy the starheart orbital when the arcane capsule comes around next resurgence in january or early february, or at least that's the best way to do it without spending money, personally i'll be stock piling stabilizers to turn into instant quarks if we ever get another capsule i actually like or need something from, and i imagine most smart players have figured out this cyclical stategy as well. it just takes patience and drive.
    • Like x 2
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Or you can buy it through a broker, at the time of writing the post were 8 pieces, ranging from 28 m to 44 m (this is the us server).
  5. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

I see you guys are saying it'll be on the booster vendor soon, thank God. I've (thankfully) been saving all my quarks so I should be good. And as far as getting it on the broker goes, anytime I've looked it's either been not there or ridiculously high (like 150mill lol) I only have 50mill on a good day.
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

if you are on a US server, then at the moment there is 8 on the broker, costing from 28 m to 44 m (I checked a minute ago, so if you have 50 m you can buy even the most expensive one).
  7. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Just now seeing this, but yeah, went and checked the broker just to see and sure enough there was one on there for 20mill. I bought it as fast as I could. My life is now complete lol
    • Like x 3
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Congrats, thanks for the 20mil :p

I prefer the zeus orbital because of the way tanks enjoy it so much and I'd expect the same :)
    • Like x 3