Can you extend the bonus time bacon's yet about 1 week?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, Feb 28, 2021.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

^ Is it possible? Pls :)

Ps sorry for the mistake in the title, wanted to say Beacons.
    • Like x 2
  2. Aesthete Well-Known Player

^ No pls :(

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  3. BƖack Dedicated Player

Lol why, this bonus is really good...
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I could see why if you didn't need the bonus you'd want it gone haha. As someone who needs it for a few more days I agree it's a great bonus but I'd rather not see it extended. People feel like they have to be doing it when there's an event like this. Hard to get a group to do stuff on my alts sometimes during this. Not complaining. But a reason why people might not want it extended.
    • Like x 1
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

time bacon. mmmmmm.
    • Like x 1
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I hadn't run bounties in months. I took a break after finishing all feats for them. I was so sick of the game because of them. I came back and didn't touch them. Loved the game again. Since sm is coming back, decided I should finish my dps side. 1 cr, elite jewelry and weapon. It was just so awful. Instantly made me want to play another game. Where was I going with this... oh yeah, please no. Tho I'm done and never touching them again so whatever.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Between the repetition, and the lag resulting from 50 odd players in the same place, I feel like I’m having a disassociative episode playing this. No thank you!
    • Like x 1
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

It's not what i wanted to write xD ikr sounds delicious
    • Like x 1
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

I also hate doing bounties not gonna lie, but honestly it is way faster doing them with bunus then without it.

Me and many my league mates still working on all the feats, the op face/mask and also the neural access coils too. Sadly this bonus week isn't gonna be enough for us :'( So why i wanted it to be extended for 1 more week. It would be great.
  11. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Feel ya man. Think we are all just ready for the bounties to die
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I was more excited for bonus bacon really...Just about fed up with every doing another LLL rotation.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. LisbonVirgo New Player

Yes, please!
    • Like x 1
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

You could just opt not to do it no? As for lag when you phase in, it should be a low population zone but I suppose it's possible that you might get shunt to a 50-75% phase.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for a different event this week but if they have nothing else on deck another week of bonus beacons is better than nothing. The only downside of this weekend that I can see is that I couldn't find a group to grind out the last 3-5 bounties I need for the event boss feat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Unholy Deathcourse New Player

would love an extension but the lag that I get from massive amount of people per phase is crazy. this game is not made to handle big number of people in one place lmfao
    • Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye save your bacon for later? :D:eek::p
    • Like x 1
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

Some bonuses are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Unfortunately the exorbitant vendor prices compel me. :(
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Remember, these used to be bonus WEEKENDS. Having a bonus WEEK is already an extension.
    • Like x 3