Can we see our Win/Loss Record?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hero of Justice, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

Besides keeping track ourselves, I don't think there's any way to see how many wins we have in PVP versus how many losses, although the game itself apparently keeps track for matchmaking. I think being able to see this would be cool, it'd give us something to strive for in improving said W-L record, and I think it might discourage people from purposefully throwing their matches to avoid tanking their stats. I don't know if this is really possible, but it'd be pretty awesome. Maybe even seeing our records with each character would be cool.
    • Like x 6
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I would actually really like to know mine. It has to be in a record somewhere, devs cannot deny it or they would have to just take back the fact that your win/loss does not affect matchmaking.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hero of Justice New Player

I think there's even a loading screen tip that says that it affects matchmaking, so I'm pretty sure it's out there somewhere. I'm not really sure why we aren't allowed to see it, I'm obviously with you about wanting to know what mine is.
  4. Avatar of Skill New Player

Sounds like such a simple addition... Win/loss record for each map. I'd also like to see more stats such as how many times you KOed "x" class or role and similar stats to our "duels" tab. Heck, maybe they can even add some more pvp feats out of it.
  5. space outlaw Well-Known Player

I would like for that to happen in one of the future updates
  6. RagingNature Active Player

I think a while ago the Devs were talking about leaderboards/rankings or something for PvP, and I'm pretty sure they meant to include it in the next DLC (Halls of Power). I'm not sure if it ever actually happened though :p
    • Like x 1
  7. JonnyD New Player

Same. I would like to be able to see my ratio. Dgaf about anyone else's though.
  8. Hero of Justice New Player

I never heard about this, sounds like they are on the right track then :) Any chance you remember where this was?
  9. Jag0209 New Player

10. Retribution Well-Known Player

Well...if this ever gets implemented in the game, hopefully other characters I'm grouping up with don't get to view it.