Can we remove the white socket from gear please?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HL4LYFE, Jul 22, 2020.

1. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

White mods are great an I dont want them to go, but i would like them to be put somewhere thats not on gear itself. I make characters because when the top dlc is maxed its boring to just replay the same thing so i make new characters, i'll never get their artifacts up, but white mods on characters that are leveling are completely tedious to use, you get new gear pieces all the time, so you are always switching gear an you lose the white mod, then you have to run to your base just for 1 white mod, i dont mind goin there to pay rent but just to get 1 mod bc i got gear thats 1 cr higher is tedious. Honestly I dont even worry about them as I level bc its just not worth it even tho they are beneficial.

We use to have might mods an prec mods ect. on our gear but that has been moved to its own tab can we get an update of some kind to white mods please?
    • Like x 2
  2. spikeat Well-Known Player

That would be great but where do you suggest they move them? If we play both roles, where would 14 different white mods be placed?
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Agreed! It's tedious to keep replacing them tbh especially during the early stage of a new episode or like you said, when leveling alts. My suggestion would be to merge them in the augments tab since it also works well thematically. This would be a nice little quality of life improvement.
    • Like x 2
  4. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

yea something like this, maybe put the white mods on the augments themselves, like 2 per augment, i think theres only 6 current white mod sockets so this would be a bit of a figuring out bc 2 per mod would be 8, just dont allow the same mod twice
    • Like x 1
  5. Kestral Committed Player

I'm just happy the boxes stack for them. With new content coming out I get like 10+ stacks of each and then add in my white mods to new gear during the cutscenes i've already seen before or waiting for ques. Still tedious yes, but at least I don't have to run back to my base and waste time each new piece of gear.
    • Like x 3
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

There’s a strong case for moving tactical mods to an inventory tab, in the same way gear R&D mods were moved to them and renamed/reconfigured as augments.

All the quality of live improvements for that move apply to this suggestion.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

And while they're at it, make it so when you donate gear to your League it doesn't give you a warning.

Now that all the gear mods are in the generators you don't have to worry about deleting one by mistake.
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I kind of agree, move the white mods someone where else
  9. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Yes please make these mods grind friendly