Can we PLEASE have this in an update since PvP gets zero love?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Realist617, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Realist617 Active Player

As dead as PvP is in this game and with as many people screaming "Let dead dogs lie" could we at least have a minor update allowing cross character progression for pvp gear? Maybe the ability to purchase gear we have already unlocked on a previous character in the marketplace or even have a redeemable set in the PvP vendor? Some might say that I am asking a lot but the reality is that it takes roughly 1300 arena wins(never mind the account for losses) to earn all gear sets lvl 97-101. That's an unbearable grind for people like me who have 3 main hero's and a villain or vice versa. Now I know there are long time players who wont agree with this but those are the players who were able to experience PvP in its glory days and were able to obtain gear in a thriving and more balanced game mode. I have 101 on my main, 99 on 2 of my alt hero's and I am starting on my villain. I'm literally sick knowing the amount of time I have left in arenas fighting in a broken system to finish these gear sets. I understand that PvP "doesn't generate revenue" and reworking the entire system would be a tremendous amount of work so I have grown to accept it not being updated. However I think a feature like this would go a very long way to please the PvP community. Please, anyone who likes this idea give this thread a bump so we might see this happen soon.
  2. Scytthe Well-Known Player

I understand that PvP "doesn't generate revenue"

So so so wrong, well I will not try to convince Daybreak since they have not a single clue about it, it’s a waste of time to try to get their attention on that, but they are losing much money by not fixing pvp, it’s their choice to take the wrong decisions after all.
    This (pvp does not bring money is so damn wrong), and even if it would not bring the money daybreak would expect, a good company would fix pvp anyway. Daybreak stays daybreak..

Back on your topic, what you wish will not happen, but they should make a cost reduction of pvp sets if you got the feat on another character, not sure if it is what you’re asking for.
  3. Realist617 Active Player

So, when we unlock a style feat for PvE gear with replay badges(that we pay money for) we are a awarded a 50% cost reduction for buying that gear style from a vendor. Why does this not apply to PvP gear? If they simpley added the 96-101 PvP gear to that system I would pay them for the man hours it took to do the update. 1300 wins iin arenas is a viciously unreasonable grind for each set of 100-101 gear. If they wont fix PvP they can at least give that to the players who still need it. BTW PvP absolutely generates revenue. Yo Mepps, how many power change tokens did you sell last year across all platforms? I was just wondering because 75% of them were purchased because someone lost a duel and switched to the power that beat them. Jus sayin'.