Can we please get nth metal for pvp as a reward!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by appocolyps, Jul 7, 2018.

1. appocolyps Committed Player

All in the title!
    • Like x 2
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

haha ^^ i did a thread with the same question a few days before ^^ LOL
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

what would even be the point? unless a person solely gets on here for pvp they can already have stacks of 99 in a day if they're active enough either in open world or raids/alerts/duos/solos. you can literally get good chunks of nth metal from anything, including open world trash like car jackers and vandalists.
  4. appocolyps Committed Player

Because some of us like to pvp instead of slowly melting our brains with the boredom that comes with PvE on this game!
    • Like x 1
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

now you got to admit, that was a very biased statement you just made. i'm bored in pve cause by this point i spend more time farming collections for millions of cash in currency than actually having fun. i just don't do pvp for the same reasons i don't much care for the stabilizer event, players get cocky conceited, arrogant if you will. quite frankly you don't have to do much outside pvp in fact just about only being on in open world for a few minutes will net you some nth metal certainly enough for a few 99 stacks. if you're not on outside of a pvp server or the pvp runs what good is being on, or really even just leveling an artifact?
  6. appocolyps Committed Player

My point being, when i have finished doing my dailys alerts duos etc for the 90000000 time instead of running around hitting pointless adds..... i like to pvp, i dont see why we cant get nth metal as a reward for that, i also dont see why anyone would be oppsed to it, seems slightly bizzare to me tbh...
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm not opposed i just see no point if you've already ran the duos and stuff. as a free to play player i've got half of my inventory filled with stacks of nth metal and all i've done is hit a few open world vandalists and car thieves and ran an occasional duo, mostly i've just farmed. for anyone who doesn't use replays the content itself prevents anyone from getting the catalysts before they have nearly enough nth metal xp to fill the next breakthrough level.
  8. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I fully agree OP. It never made sense to me that Nth Metal doesn't drop from defeated players. As a player who spends much of their time on DC PvPing this is very important.

They should also make what ever XP that is planned for the Augments update drop when enemy players are defeated as well.
    • Like x 1