Can we please get new Legends characters?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Jun 24, 2016.

1. megamanzero Loyal Player

id rather they release something id enjoy than something i wouldn't
  2. megamanzero Loyal Player

thats cool and all but it doesnt change how i feel.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

Something to look while we wait new legend chars.
  4. Graviton Well-Known Player

Until all the game breaking glitches are fixed it should be all hands on deck working on that. I would like new characters too and feel your pain , but not as much as I want to play without random disconnects , invisible pvp opponents (or team mates in pve) , vanishing UI , broken electric and nature dps .
  5. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Give me a B
    Give me a R
    Give me a A
    Give me a I
    Give me a N
    Give me a I
    Give me a A
    Give me a C

What does that spell??????

BRAINIAC

He is all knowing, all powerful. He is the reason for us getting our exobytes. He should have been one of the first legends toons in the game.

I want to play with "the alpha, the omega..." GIMME HIM, NOW!!!! :mad: :D
    • Like x 2
  6. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

yes, there is nothing better they could be doing then more legends toons...
  7. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Come on, admit it. You want to beat up Booster Gold in Legends Arenas just as much as everyone else!
    • Like x 1
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

lmao...I hate pvp. no feat...no pvp. but...I see your point...lol booster gold must pay...
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Tbh I am very surprised that Raven and Aquaman are not out yet as legend characters.
    • Like x 1
  10. Crackpot71 New Player

I agree that their first priority should be fixing all of the current issues before anything else. However, I too would interested in a couple of new Legends characters, as well as new Lpve content. In the form of Solos or Duos or something.
  11. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I would love to see the Penguin as a Munitions character
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

RIP HUNTER...Q/Gadgets Hybrid
  13. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Winning post so far..
  14. SuperBell Loyal Player

I want to see Krypto, Dex-Starr, Mogo, and Ranx.
    • Like x 1
  15. RLManuel Committed Player

honestly, all of the iconic heroes and villains should have been unlocked for legends.

Doomsday, Solomon Grundy, Guy Gardner(Green Lantern and Red Lantern instead of him wearing the Red Lantern suit and having a green and red ring), all of the different Lantern Corp leaders, Clay Face, Aquaman, Hawkman, Cyborg, Super Boy, Star Fire, Raven, Beast Boy, Brainiac, ect. The list can literally go on and on...

So many people would buy these(myself included).
    • Like x 1
  16. Wishful Knight Active Player

I agree new legend characters would be nice but I would like a more diverse way to do LPVE. Instead of just 4-Player LPVE why not make 2-Player LPVE. I often find myself working with a leaguemate but don't really want to que up with pugs just to do LPVE. So why not make some LPVE duos or something. I could see myself having a lot of fun going through Grodd's lab as Superman and just beating the tar out of him.