can we please get more bases?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chaos Evolution, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

for some people who have been playing a while got quite a lot of base items by now i'm sure as do I. can we get more bases for our characters? I have 4 and all are full I would gladly pay for more bases.

I can't imagine it would be that difficult and it could make the company a bit more money I think
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Up it to 6-7 bases. So many base items that I farmed on my main and I don't want to keep restarting bases I worked so hard on.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

4 bases PER toon. You could have 30+ toons with 4 bases each. 120 bases if you really wanted.

What we need is account bound consumed base items so alts can use base items you have gathered on main and visa-versa.
    • Like x 3
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

well I gotta say them not letting toons share base items is silly. also the limitations on another person decorating someone's base they can only move the base item in place they cant delete or place items it's ridiculous
    • Like x 1
  5. BSEison Well-Known Player

I would also like to see base items shareable by all characters on your account.

I don't think I'd personally be interested in having more bases than 4 each per character, but I would like either bigger bases or an increased item count for our current bases.

I'd also really like to see some new base designs. I know we got the Atlantis and Brainiac bases recently but I hope that won't be the end of it.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ I want a House of Mystery base with that nice vaulted ceiling. :D
    • Like x 3
  7. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I'd love to see them expand the Penthouse lair they currently have to include that extra room like the Atlantis and Brainiac ones.
    • Like x 4
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I completely agree. We don't even need the potential for extra armories or teleporters or other amenities like that. Just a couple more bases to decorate. Even with these larger bases I have decorations overlapping each other.
    • Like x 1
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would pay money in the Marketplace for it.
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i want a secret room.

• Like x 2
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I would also love to see the current lairs expanded.
    I'd also like to see more styles. Personally I'd love an Oan style lair. for Obvious reasons..
    • Like x 2