can we make this thread a meme thread?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]

Acquisitions incorporated.... which has been happening for decades..... it's a preceding step to Idiocracy? and the failure of global society?
    • Like x 2
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

4. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

Agree, they're not kitten-ing around.
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

9. Swamarian Committed Player

Also eagles and hawks.
    Generally predators have forward facing eyes for binocular vision. Prey animals have eyes on sides of their head for a wider field of view.
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Vertical progression.... it says... you can't do this. Is that gameplay??? because those that did it, no longer do it... and I can't do it without them? /meme@singleplayermode.vs.multip[layermode. U choose to do a MMO.... that rendered instances meaningless for veterans. Give vets things for doing meaningless instances. ok, they enjoyed them at launch, enjoyed the loot, but since then, never wanted to go bacvk to the instance due to random server performance issues or some chit.

been here since launch... good J Obsidian with recent youtubes. I just watched some of them, what was Mj known for, indeed. How do i do this? Hands off creativeness.... in promo streams. i think i recall that happening. I left when lockboxes were added. passing through currently as ftp, WTF??? I can't believe it's alive. Same buttons. Invalidate prior systems. Add new systems with increasing diminished returns.... and they accept it????? Seen the Bounty'verse talk.... hehhehheh. That was what I thought would have improved the original open world in Gotham and Metropolis maps. Little did I know they'd add many more instances since then. How is this a MMO with this many instances and servers? (PS, suks to have a main be a Villain) GameDesign! It's.... to me.... Battlefield or Quake labeled as a MMO. Private or public instances. Yet PVP is long lost. Make skipping repeated cutscenes possible, if you know you are making a mmo. If not, FU. Kneel at realizing your a snowflake for making everyone not skip repeated chit that is repeated repeatedly to gain something. I see our making me press certain buttons in a certain order, after choosing them from definitively inadequate UI with less mouse-over awareness than a cat tee baggin the mouse. Do I start on animations????? It's a stuttering fraking mess. Block, or not... F it. It's not accurate for chit in "real time"/FPS..... since 2012. imho. new engine? Hell yeah!
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Is it not a Tom Clancey game? instanced like it is
    with added vendors for currencies that have not stood the test of time. styles, new crafting systems for something that will be discontinued. It feels like amechwarrior xb1 game with lootcrates added in recent years. WITH UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES FOR REPEATABLE CONTENT
    meh. Bucs won!

BTW, merge Heroes and Villains. because that never worked as a game mechanic when you abandoned PvP. or prevented curb smashing newbs in pvp instances from higher CR characters. Sony team, meh. Chris Cao, meh

ooohhh so many changes since 2010.

more instances and systems. No PvPness
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

epic post lost in time: SOE/DBG/Whatever
  18. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Go Bucs! (drank lots-o-drinks, last night) :rolleyes:
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  19. killercomic Dedicated Player

20. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1