can we make this thread a meme thread?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jun 9, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Does it really matter how you remembered? o_O
    That's like saying using a calendar is cheating and bad :rolleyes:
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ No, that's like having Dad always remind you it's Mom's birthday.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Still don't see the problem...

Everyone needs a reminder now and then (unless you are one of those freaks who literally can't forget anything)
  4. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

tangent.... apple and MS are ******* up in recent years. MS updated deleting files and bricking hardware in the past year and apple doing **** like this: https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/12...mini-t2-chip-security-repair-replacement-tool Besides, https://www.wired.com/story/how-to-stop-apple-throttling-iphones/

Hold on to your old software disks. Use a system that is not online. system security 101.

Hey, subscription business model, you're ******* up apps, OS, and hardware. **** you. You no longer earn it. You are a liability. We'll take the typewriter upgrade and leave it offline and be happy. Cloud systems, I fart in your general direction. Use less energy please. k' thanks. Bitcoin... /glare. Great, let civilization invest in all digital with the EMP threat always present due to sociopaths dictators like.... *shitbag leader of any country including and not limited to USA, providing the ******* might know what an EMP is* Keep the old systems in place as much as possible for backup purposes. If the flying cars are created and AI pilots them well, it's not a good idea to end roads. What's the point in engineering advancement if we do not accept new normals?... USB-C vs Lightening plugs.... https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/201...argers-because-theyre-still-not-standardized/ Meanwhile....[IMG]
    ....apple can choke on their ****** proprietary plug called lightning. That sucks! Nice of you Apple, create waste for a ****** plug that avoids component standards for the industry. Are cables your money maker? Then you gone ****** up if that is true. (I've got my 2009 Mac Pro. it'll be used till it is no longer given OS updates. Then it'll be taken offline and continued to be used.)

PS: f u Adobe Flash and Java. Has been uninstalled for a long while. Interesting that so many third party systems use them to automate purchasing and whatnot for huge health systems that own multiple hospitals (for profit and not fo rprofit) and keep expanding, which should not be cheap to build, staff, and pay taxes on property. Doctors uses to be in control. Now Hospitals are in control. (in USA) Well, some Drs had hospitals buy expensive **** they never used. They had that working against some of them. Not having a competitive market of products was another aspect. Companies giving kickbacks based on % of contract compliance with hospitals to distribute amungst department heads or whomever. may have influenced purchasing trends. To avoid new medical technology?

f u purchasing agents that ask, are you on contract? I'm not on contract, my product is less expensive, and I sell to your sister hospitals without issue.... except for your hospital/because of you. :mad::rolleyes:
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. killercomic Dedicated Player

15. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"Spare no expense", my ***!
    • Like x 1
  17. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. killercomic Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Their troupe is probably stationed at a Planet Fitness.
  20. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2