Can we have a lower currency for Catalysts?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MentosTroll, Apr 10, 2015.

1. MentosTroll Loyal Player

When you are grinding for gear it is highly impractical to use the current top tier marks just to use consummables. I mainly relied on Catalyst Vs which cost triumph.
    I don't want to have to always have to pick between consummable OR gear, please have some update for us consummable users.

Or just make the new catalysts create a STACK of consummables instead of 1/3 a stack. That would work too
  2. MetalMario Loyal Player

They're available on the broker too.
  3. MentosTroll Loyal Player

which will be expensive
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I imagine this is in reference to the change to Marks of Victory? If so, I agree that another method for obtaining these would be nice. Same with the recovery kit VII, VIII, IX, etc. plans. The latter is more my request and doubtful to change, but consumables should be easier to craft than in a way that limits progression.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

dont forget them for transmuting exos as well
    • Like x 1
  6. Fivluih New Player

I use the catalysts so much for transmuting to the point where I go through a stack of 2s and 3s almost daily. Which is why over the next few days/weeks until the update is out, I am going to stock up on them like a hoarder! Got 2 lvl 3 alts specifically to hold catalysts lol and will fill up whatever bank space I have left in all of my 16 toons.
    • Like x 2
  7. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Can you imagine if Marks of Victory was used to transmute?
  8. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Is it possible to get a clarification on how consummables/crafting work now?