Can we get Double Nth Metal XP Weekend??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deus Ex Machina, May 2, 2018.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

We have 3 new artifacts to level and another on the way come May 16th to round the the total to 4 new artifacts. It would be greatly appreciated to help level these new artifacts as some are really interesting and would love to try them out once I get them to 120.
    • Like x 10
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I love the idea Not sure how willing the accountants at Daybreak would be willing to let it happen.. They are selling us detectors now to increase Nth metal earned and while its only a couple days that WOULD cut into the profits from those

BUT hey they sell us catalysts in the Market too so we can hope. I vote YES on double Nth metal weekend!
    • Like x 2
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This would be so nice, please Devs?

With a cherry on top?
    • Like x 2
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Also, what new artifact? I might have missed something.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

You can say the same with double mark weekends and replay badges. With double exp and detectors they would yield more profits than not. That is why they do double weekends.
    • Like x 2
  6. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Very true but there is a small difference... Okay we just had a double Crown weekend and not too long before that a double catalyst weekend. Both were great and as usual having the special weekend got a lot more players on line taking advantage. But the ting is at that same time BOTH of those events probably increased the sales of REPLAYS because HEY if your going to replay a raid just to gran a single Catalyst why not REPLAY it to grab 2. Same thing goes with the Crowns. You know darn well that players were using replays to take advantage of the double rewards a raid or even an alert would hand out. So they lose a little profit one place and pick up a BUG pile more in another area.

But Nth metal drops everywhere. Heck all I'd have to do is spend the night running from one zone to another doing daily content and even if it was out of relevancy I'd still have Nth metal drops along with a bunch of alternate reward boxes. Why spend a bunch of replays to run a raid over and over again when I can grab just as much Nth metal At CR 200+ running a bunch of tier 1-3 solo challenges . They'd take no time to complete, wouldn't need to spend a single replay and I'd still be pulling in double NTH Metal. Heck the reality is .. I could go back and visit the final mission of every single mission i did below 30 level and get NTH metal drops doing those. Now How long will it take me to plow through a pile of 5 level Gorillas in Little Bohemia so i can defeat Gorilla Grood with a Cr 224?

NOW they could sell more catalysts and protective seals and tunr a profit that way since players would be pulling in a lot more metal and reaching new break through points faster but I can't see anyone spending a lot of REPLAY badges.. to easy to get the same results without.

I STILL VOTE YES lets have one
  8. Dene Devoted Player

They did recently.. hope they do it again
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Bonus nth metal xp for the new artifacts are in the TC. Open TCs and it's like bonus nth metal EVERYDAY! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

i dont think so i think quite the opposite, ppl like myself buy/use those detectors only during an xp-bonus period
    • Like x 3
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Interesting since we have not HAD a double Nth Metal weekend EVER here's a question if we did how do we know if the Caches we get using the detector would give us double rewards or not? Hopefully but then again ... THINK about it If you are hunting exobits and run across one of those that gives you TWO instead of 1 How many do you get credit toward the feats associated with them? You get credit for 1. That EXTRA is a bonus and they don't count it. If you open a one of the cluster and get one of each color exobit how many of those count toward feats? NONE because supposedly you didn't "collect" them in the street.

Now personally IF we get a double NTH METAL weekend I hope they do allow the detectors to pay out double as well but i would not hold my breath waiting on it to happen
    • Like x 1
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

this is what i was talking about to my league the other day. they have to make 200% nth metal weekends and with that 125% it would be even better. i recall playing alot of MMOrpgs that do this kinda thing for free to keep players on the server on weekends. they would even activate it on weekdays out of the blue. its a great way to keep players on and fill the server the longer players are on the more money they make
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Is it a real league, or an imaginary "league" ?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have done these before. We will do them again.
    • Like x 11
  15. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Awesome, hopefully soon! :D
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

How about a double renown weekend? :D
    • Like x 1
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  18. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Yeah that would probably help getting some elite content questions up
  19. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Would a bonus quark weekend be a possibility? I've posted about it before and with more things being added to the quark vendor I think it would be really nice.
  20. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Quick question: is there a plan for how to replace these new artifacts should one consume them to level another artifact? Not a factor for me, but thinking of others who could accidentally screw themselves, since it seems the artifact is linked to the feat, and therefore can’t be earned more than once?
    • Like x 1