can we all please ask for this...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SHUSHHH, Sep 2, 2013.

1. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

Some people don't like the new loot system cuz of not getting what u suppose to get for your stats
    everyone lets just beg so we can get unnatuned individual loots please.
    • Like x 1
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

Sound like you don't want to put in the work required to get the gear isn't it enough your not getting ninja looted.
    • Like x 2
  3. Skyfairy New Player

Thing is if all loot was unattuned then people would be fully geared in a fraction of the time. That would then lead to complaints about boredom and having no reason to rerun content. I'm all for making certain items unattuned (like they have with T5 weapons) but to have that as a blanket rule would quickly kill the game in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  4. Whiteroom New Player

... in other words, you want to get fully geared in one or two runs? You get unnattuned awesome from Raven as is, and so much gear from the new system its crazy. No to this. It should only be unnattuned if it is quite rare.
    • Like x 1
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

And what are you gonna salvage then? I think it is part of the concept, that you get something you can't use to salvage it.
  6. Enzan Committed Player

Just as your name suggest; SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

Wait until the loot system goes to older content that haven't been complained about with loot tables.
    • Like x 1
  7. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

maybe i went to far with unantuned gear but out of a long time running a content u barely get what u want for stats
    with individual loots maybe make ur indidvidual loot your 2 roles only
  8. Whiteroom New Player

No to this too. There are those of us who like keeping the other 2 sets of gear too, for power switching. The only thing they need to do is not make the loot tables so expansive.
    They can do things like:
    Cut out expert plans
    Move the 86 to a rare drop from Sub-bosses
    Or if they don't move the 86, make the ultra rare traces unnattuned.
    • Like x 1
  9. X-zero Loyal Player

Some styles are easier to get in some roles oppose to others roles so what some people do is keep the uncollected style they got the easier way. And pay to switch their power to collect that style. Like how non healer classes probably collected a few healer things for weeks before celestial came out.
  10. The Hornet New Player

I've been running Nexus for months. I've seen Traces legs drop twice. Nobody's gearing up on that **** in a fraction of the time, and nobody's complaining about the guy who wins the lottery and goes from 2-3 Atlantean pieces to full T5 in one day on Raven bounties. You're just repeating the "gear too quickly" thing because you think it sounds right, but experience in Nexus and Paradox suggests otherwise.
  11. Whiteroom New Player

There could be a happy medium you know. I dont think many are complaining about raven because a lot of people hit the jackpot with the wave glitch.

I have heard people say its a bit easy to get the 85 off of raven though, I'm one of them.
  12. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

No
    • Like x 1
  13. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Ditto
  14. Wilder Midnight New Player

today on my healer i scored both pieces of time traveler while running the ops.
  15. Ala Rebelde New Player

I'm also want a Lamborghini parked on my new Mansion.... Jezz this guys want all in a silver platter.
  16. Hard Night New Player

I got 84 troll boots, TT chest, and a recovery kit all at one time from Lexxy boy in Fam. The new system might not be perfect, but gotdammit I'm appreciating it way more than rolling constant 8s and 17s.
  17. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I don't think the game can afford to give us that many unattuned drops. People get bored of the content quick enough. Unattuned drops would get them geared quicker, thus they'd no longer need or want to run the content. If the dev's balanced this out by making some pieces super common and some super rare, we'd then be inundated with "I've had shoulders drop for my last 12 runs, I want the pants".

I think if we had huge amounts of content, including raids, alerts and duos that were designed for a tier or two above the highest tier gear (while still only dropping the lower tier gear) then they might be able to get away with it as there would always be more things to do. I don't think they'd be able to get away with it at the moment though.
  18. IGotYA New Player

I would love a t5 FoS2 raid!!
    And Sechuran Fox is right,if they gave unattuned drops, we would gear up too quickly and there would be less reason or no
    reason at all to reset those raids.

even without the unnatuned gear on my last 4 paradox run I got the 87 dps shoulder,
    so the problem isn't the off role gear, the problem is that the t5 loot table are mess.
  19. xJayShadowz New Player

20. The Unknown King New Player

Nope, nothing wrong with the new system.