Can this please be addressed??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Light Bender92, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

I don't know what it is or whether this is a known issue, but ever since the omnibus menu released, both it and the classic on duty menu have been suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper laggy. And its not just like the first time you open it upon logging in: its every. single. time..... I don't know if there's anything you guys can do and it isn't gamebreaking but id greatly appreciate it if it was smooth again like before omni was added. Thanks.

Im on ps4 btw. I experience the same issue on both the pro and base/slim models. I also have a gigabit, ethernet connection, so I doubt its anything on my end. I also don't know if its an issue on other platforms.
    • Like x 4
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Mmhmm. Everything freezes for like 5 seconds and then you can move. But here’s the thing, I have no clue where my curser is at on ps4 as both the onduty Omni crap and ally’s menu don’t highlight your tracking. It’s like a faint smudge and I gotta toggle the sht out of it to even see where I’m at, and all I want is the old on duty menu. Fk this new menu thingy. Then allys is this white text confirm box. Like is white accepting and black is null or vice versa?? See, idk. But yeah, the lag on it is lame.
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I notice it's way worse if A) you have omni missions still open in the journal as they are populated to the lower right corner and B) if you are in a group as it populates the 'ready/not ready' section in the upper right corner. The more of this stuff that is displayed and refreshed, the worse it is it seems....even if you are just bypassing to get to custom. Going in solo with no omni journals works pretty smoothly....it would be nice if it all worked like that.

It also seems to impact your readying up in custom, whereas you used to be able to just pick your roles and 'ready', now, it seems to keep refreshing, popping you back out of the role selection screen if someone else is readying up. What up wit dat?

While I'm always a fan of more info, opening the custom menu (where this stuff is NOT displayed) should be easier...if not default.
    • Like x 2