Can Someone Explain To Me How To Use Celestial Combos?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Drake_DuCaine, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I've tried looking up tutorials on youtube, but most of them people aren't saying anything, it's just demonstrations. I read the description but I don't know if you tap and hold melee while still holding the power button down, or if you release it, or if there's timing. I'm a fresh level 30 celestial and leveled without trying to do them as this is just a side toon to help my brother level up his new main.

Thanks! :)
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Welcome to the Celestial ones! :)

You already saw the needed Input for the Combos in the description. That's the first step into the Right direction. :p

To perform the Combos. you don't Need to hold the powerbutton. Just use the power and then go into the combo-Input (melee/range; tap/hold).
    I can't really tell you the "exact" Timing. It's alot of practice, but once you got it, it's Kind 2nd nature.

Also https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...estial-post-stats-revamp.289905/#post-4008057 that Celestial Guide might help you. Feel free to ask also there, really nice and helpfull ppl over there. :)

Enjoy celestial. It's a really fun power and gives some nice Change to the mindless powerspam :)
    • Like x 2
  3. AlanR80 Active Player

One thing I found useful, was once I learnt a combo, was to go to the war room or league hall dummies and just spam the same combo loads of times, until it becomes like '2nd nature' :)
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

FIRST............... You have to hold your tongue just right.
    [IMG]
    Like Jordan is doing here.

Then you have to practice practice practice. Cast tap tap hold cast tap hold jump cast tap jump melee.

Just remember, gotta get that tongue just right or it will throw your timing off. :D

That being said. Celests combos are the hardest ones to get down but not impossible.
    As the old saying goes, Practice makes Perfect and once you get it down you will have fun with it.
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Also, on the taps & holds ........ if either one does not register,.... click tap or hold again. Your timing is probably off. If that does not work then click tap or hold a few times to see where in the animation that the tap or hold needs to be clicked.

6. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Each piece of the combo must be hit within a window of time (about a sec usually). So it’s like power-tap....tap....hold not power-tap-tap-hold all at once. It’s more of a rhythm. Your character changes animations between the windows. Hope that helps. It’s hard to explain.
    • Like x 1
  7. LadyPG New Player