Can someone answer a question about power( the stat)?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Derio, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

So anyone know if there is a cap on power for PVE?

And if so it appears to be 10000.

Example with a 19k buffed power bar most of my soders I take restore 7k-8k power. But statistically it should be more than that right? I mean soders restore 60-80% of your power bar right? So should the restored value be more.

On DCUO live it will always show your powerbar capped at 10000 out of XXXX where X's are your maximum power pool.

example from my own stats:

Power: 10000 of 16529

Source: http://dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562954248618956&WorldId=2

So is power bugged or is the soders capped?
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Interesting. Not sure there should be a power cap. Or why there would be.
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

according to wavedox your hitting 16,529 and are number two behind mepps but not really sure why your stacking power so high.. how are you benifiting from it

but in all seriousness dont know why there should be a cap that will just cause future issues down the road
  5. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Seriously? Theres a cap on power?! Lmao, well, now I've seen it all :rolleyes:
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea might have to move this to Gotham to get a Dev response
  7. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I knew a troll that discovered this about a year ago. He was ridiculed and his thread buried and closed from derailment
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Easy battle healing that way.
    That and you dont need 16k resto..
    • Like x 1
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

no ****... you wanna talk about overkill for the sake of overkill... good job though.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Well not overkill. As base power before mods and sp is still over 10k. So the bug would still apply.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

They are looking into it.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I have about 13k power on my toon sans the chest mod. It could jump to 14k lol.
    Base power is give or take at cap lol.
    I normally tell a troll dont panic anyway unless they want a challenge :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Owl Devoted Player

Tunso indicated in another thread that this will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix:
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

dang it i was always wondering why my heals per power weren't going up even after i modded pure resto/power. I was always wondering why the power always said 10000 out of so and so. Good Catch Derio now, i can actually use my extra 6k of power soon. That extra power helps loads in sm.